MK Dons (28th Feb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that last Bristol Rovers match was the kickstarter, as the Home Bristol Rovers match was. 2-1 City!

A win by an innings and 48 runs

Howard and Fryatt with touchdowns in the third quarter, Dyer getting an Eagle three, Oakley with a slam-dunk and King with a last minute ippon

Us to win by a technical knock-out followed by a double twelve in the second innings finishing off with test match special fruit cake laced with LSD.

Dons 2-1 Leicester. The biggest game in that excuse of a clubs history and they will raise their game for it. I really hope we do beat the franchise scum but i just think they will edge it.

0-400 City, Howard (389), Fryatt (11).

And anyone who can say any member if the team has been ****ing poor over a portion of this season needs to go and have a look in the reality mirror. Behave.

I do not think anyone this season has been 'poor', but perhaps 'inconsistent' at times.

I do not think anyone this season has been 'poor', but perhaps 'inconsistent' at times.

IMO inconsistent is good-bad-good-bad and so on :102:

Dyer for the last 2-3 months has been 'constantly' poor.

My previous post with all the player rating links shows that a sizeable number of fans agree with my thoughts.

I'm not saying he's a bad player, and he should never play again, but he's been the complete opposite player to the start of the season for quite some time now.

In his defence, we're not losing so to an extent we shouldn't change a winning side.

Dyer is consistent, consistently crap.

Would the last two months include his performances at Northampton and Walsall?

Ofcourse, those games were played within that time period.

I went to Northampton, and he was the Lloyd Dyer of late. According to the player ratings from that game he was in joint 7th position out of the 11 players.

I didn't go to Walsall, so I cannot give my personal view. However he was joint 8th position out of 11 on the player ratings from people who did see him play.

In January, he was voted 'Flop of the month', appearing 17th out of the 20 positions available. 8 players above him played less games.

We can go around in circles all night if you wish, the fact of the matter is he has been poor for the last 2-3 months. If you can prove otherwise, then please show me.

Just like Andy King? Or even Jack Hobbs at the beginning of the season?

Just for the record, and I am not answering on CF's behalf, but I am only talking about Dyer in the past few months.

Dyer at the start of the season was a very good player. He looked sharp, was very lively, and quite exciting to watch.

Dyer hasn't been that player for a long while. FACT

With all due respects Nottingham, and I have a lot for your posting on here, many City fans have been as fickle as the worst in the country for 'below par' performances this season, a season where we have broken an unbeaten record and cruised a league where Leeds (and Man City, Forest..) have made hard work of it.

Now, whilst I know forums are places to be objective, I do think that some of the lambasting of players (Dyer's turn now, it had been King for ages) is just pathetic. Dyer (and Gradel) started the season on fire, and sure the form has dipped and perhaps some performances have also been not quite as eye-catching; but in all how can we be too critical?

Certain positions are more easy to criticise, wingers and strikers arguably the most. How many wingers do you know who go through a season with week in week out 'on fire' performances?

Dyer has, whenever I have seen him which includes weeks he has been blasted on here, played a good part in a good team performance. I tended not to linger on the negatives after being top at Christmas to be honest.

With all due respects Nottingham, and I have a lot for your posting on here, many City fans have been as fickle as the worst in the country for 'below par' performances this season, a season where we have broken an unbeaten record and cruised a league where Leeds (and Man City, Forest..) have made hard work of it.

Now, whilst I know forums are places to be objective, I do think that some of the lambasting of players (Dyer's turn now, it had been King for ages) is just pathetic. Dyer (and Gradel) started the season on fire, and sure the form has dipped and perhaps some performances have also been not quite as eye-catching; but in all how can we be too critical?

Certain positions are more easy to criticise, wingers and strikers arguably the most. How many wingers do you know who go through a season with week in week out 'on fire' performances?

Dyer has, whenever I have seen him which includes weeks he has been blasted on here, played a good part in a good team performance. I tended not to linger on the negatives after being top at Christmas to be honest.

:038::038::038:

Spot on - wingers will always be up for a slating. Most of the time they will fail to get a decent cross in, but that doesn't make them crap.

Dyer's been a success (yes, a success) for us this season because he mixes things up. Sometimes a cross, other times he cuts inside for shot. Just have a ook at his scoring record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669