MK Dons (28th Feb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have had 4 good left wingers in my time of watching City.
Mike Sringfellow, Len Glover, Steve Guppy and Lloyd Dyer. Although of course Dyer is well behind the other 4 no other left wingers are worth even mentioning.

Both Stringeh and Gupps suffered more than their fair share of stick. It's a thing that City fans do to left-wingers.

I'm almost certain Sticks played left wing for a spell for us. Can somebody, anybody confirm or deny this claim?

I'm almost certain Sticks played left wing for a spell for us. Can somebody, anybody confirm or deny this claim?

He did. That doesn't necessarily make him a left-winger though.

We was a centre forward playing on the wing a bit like Bent and Scowcroft and even Heskey but he was class

I think we have had 4 good left wingers in my time of watching City.
Mike Sringfellow, Len Glover, Steve Guppy and Lloyd Dyer. Although of course Dyer is well behind the other 4 no other left wingers are worth even mentioning.

:icon_conf

OK SNJ so I made a mistake adding up. It can happen when typing on line. It is very trivial of you to make a point of it.

OK SNJ so I made a mistake adding up. It can happen when typing on line. It is very trivial of you to make a point of it.

That's your problem, you see. You tried to add them up. 1+1+1 is a very hard sum, isn't it. Why did you not just count them?

You're not supposed to light them if you're gonna eat them

It just looked real nice, all bright and warm, so I gobbled it down, not taking into consideration the medical implications that come with ingesting boiling hot wax.

I also killed a man with a trident I was so bored.

It just looked real nice, all bright and warm, so I gobbled it down, not taking into consideration the medical implications that come with ingesting boiling hot wax.

Editing that would be soooo easy, but as this is a public part of the forum, I decided to refrain.

(Then again .....)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673