MK Dons (28th Feb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why was snj not needed last tuesday (pancake night) ?

because he is a useless tosser....

Dyer was awful against MK at the start of the season. My first impression of him that day was that he was a dud. He went on to prove me completely wrong with some excellent performances over the next couple of months. However, since around November, he's been shite every time I've watched him.

Fortunately, we're in such a luxurious position that his extreme form variations don't really matter. Personally, I'd ditch him for a while and give Gradel a run on the left. However, NP is no fool so must have his reasons for persisting with Dyer (and maybe as importantly not wanting to play Gradel). And that's fair enough. I don't think we have the right to poo poo NP's decision making this season.

A win today and the title is in the bag. A draw would also be a good result for that aspiration. We will have a powerful and vocal support and players who've not been tested much, most likely up for a good contest. I think this will bring out the best in them and we'll do well.

Overall, I think we're more likely to lose one of our two home games next week than lose today. I think he'll pick the following and they'll deliver a 2-0 win. Job done.

Bunn - Gilbert Morrison Brown Mattock - Oakley King Berner Dyer -
Fryatt Howard

dyer stays in - he's playing a big game against his former club - so you can't leave him out.
oakley only to play if fully fit - but he's integral to us.
brown on wilbrahim like a rash and shoot on sight.
2-3 leicester fryatt to bag one, brown and cleverley.

CANT BELIEVE IT's not on sky or shitanta.

the atmosphere at way games this season has be good, i hope those that are not regular travellers dont spoil that record today

Was it any good? Meant to watch but I was in bed nursing a hangover...

Didn't say a lot really.. Spoke a bit to Meelan, Birch and Pearson.

Mandy was asked about how he stands in the recession, and whether it's made him reassess things... he said of course it has an effect, does on everyone, and every business man should always be assessing his projects anyway, particularly at the moment. Says he has a lot of projects, some in America, and some of those projects might have to be pushed to one side... but this is not one of those projects.

Birch said Pearson has an effect when he walks into the canteen, just like Martin O'Neill had. Said he wouldn't describe it as fear like it was when Cloughie walked into a room, but respect. Dixon and Lawrenson agreed, said when you meet Pearson he's very professional and does sort of command respect. They said he's doing a good job and has mixed experience well with loans he's been able to get because of the contacts he has within the game.

They said us and MK Dons both look shoe ins for automatic promotion. I think they said the presenter (don't know his name, but slightly Asian looking guy) was a City fan?

Oh, but they seemed to say that being featured on FF is a bit of a curse so we'll probably lose today! Bastards.

Last edited:
It's been years since we changed our club badge (font) and the bbc still use the previous version when they feature us

the game.

They said us and MK Dons both look shoe ins for automatic promotion. I think they said the presenter (don't know his name, but slightly Asian looking guy) was a City fan?
Oh, but they seemed to say that being featured on FF is a bit of a curse so we'll probably lose today! Bastards.

Looks like we are cursed!!! Still 15+ minutes left though

The presenter is Manish and I'm sure he used to work for Radio Leicester a few years back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669