MK Dons (28th Feb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why people are billing this as the biggest game of the season.

If we lose, we can still piss promotion.

Last week's was a big result, it ended our poor run of form, we could easily have lost and lost a lot of confidence with it.

I think, at 45 minutes each way, this game will be roughly the same size as all of the other games so far.

:038::038::038:

Spot on - wingers will always be up for a slating. Most of the time they will fail to get a decent cross in, but that doesn't make them crap.

Dyer's been a success (yes, a success) for us this season because he mixes things up. Sometimes a cross, other times he cuts inside for shot. Just have a ook at his scoring record

I'll say again ... my opinion on Dyer is of his 'RECENT' performances. The start of the season, and including up to now, he's been an average player, nothing more nothing less.

Agh! all exitied already, cant wait!

I don't know why people are billing this as the biggest game of the season.

If we lose, we can still piss promotion.

Last week's was a big result, it ended our poor run of form, we could easily have lost and lost a lot of confidence with it.

That poor run of form was 19 games unbeaten at an average of 2.2 points per game which would give us a finishing total of 103 points.

Even if you only took the last ten games where form had dipped even lower, average of 1.9 points per game, we would still end up on 97 points.

Even if the decline continued down to say 1.5 points per game, we would still finish on 91 points, or collapsed to 1 point per game, the total would be 84 points.

The last 2 years 82 and 85 points got automatic promotion.

I think there is room here for cautious optimism!

Still never seen Dyer have a good game for city may be this will change tomorrow against his old club.

Isn't it all padded seats? lovely jubbly

youd better all behave :018::icon_bigg

I'm sure i will.

I like the idea one of the guys on the BBC 606 forum has. He reckons he's gonna start a chant of "stand up if your champions" in the away area about 85mins and wants all leicester fans in the home end to stand up and join in. he reckons if enough do it, they wont bother chucking us out cus theres not much time left.

Doubt it will happen though but i'd be prepared to gamble a couple of mins of missed game to do it.

I'm sure i will.

I like the idea one of the guys on the BBC 606 forum has. He reckons he's gonna start a chant of "stand up if your champions" in the away area about 85mins and wants all leicester fans in the home end to stand up and join in. he reckons if enough do it, they wont bother chucking us out cus theres not much time left.

Doubt it will happen though but i'd be prepared to gamble a couple of mins of missed game to do it.

they might not chuck you out but it could start a riot with there fans :018::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669