MK Dons - Sat 28th Feb '09 - 3pm - SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MK Dons - Sat 28th Feb '09 - 3pm

I'm going looking to get my tool up
jesus, this is milton keynes not todmorden or kinlochleven or wherever that nonce lives now.....

can't frigging wait for this game, my first ever away game!

Utter chaos down there this morning. I have bought them but they will be sent out as the tickets haven't arrived yet. Good job I was there for 8.15am.

Utter chaos down there this morning. I have bought them but they will be sent out as the tickets haven't arrived yet. Good job I was there for 8.15am.

i was wondering why mine hadn't come in the post. did they say when they will be sending them out?

i was wondering why mine hadn't come in the post. did they say when they will be sending them out?

Have you been told that you have had tickets allocated to you?

Was it just the 800 extra that hadn't arrived? Paid for mine on tuesday lunch so it must have been in the first batch. they did tell me my seat numbers but i was out of the office so couldn't write it down.

Has any one else noticed its now loads quicker to get through on the phone?

normaly they get here pretty quick

MKD have changed the rules for home end tickets. They are now selling only to people with a purchasing history or to people with MK, LU, SG, OX or HP postcodes.

So presumably they're no longer claiming to have any supporters from the Wimbledon area.

You must be right. There's no mention of SW19 to be seen.

Was it just the 800 extra that hadn't arrived? Paid for mine on tuesday lunch so it must have been in the first batch. they did tell me my seat numbers but i was out of the office so couldn't write it down.

Has any one else noticed its now loads quicker to get through on the phone?

normaly they get here pretty quick

:102:

It took me an hour on the phone to get my MK Dons tickets, thats about 30-40 minutes longer than usual.

just had to pop to fenny for some fuses and i noted that 'the entertainers' is shut, as is 'the maltsters' so if you're planning a few beers it's the swan, chequers, bull and butcher, foundry arms or the red lion. unless of course pink punters takes your fancy...

i also see there is an indian restaurant there called 'chutney's'....

just had to pop to fenny for some fuses and i noted that 'the entertainers' is shut, as is 'the maltsters' so if you're planning a few beers it's the swan, chequers, bull and butcher, foundry arms or the red lion. unless of course pink punters takes your fancy...

i also see there is an indian restaurant there called 'chutney's'....

Don't let everyone know otherwise Fenny will turn into a Star Wars bar scene :icon_wink

Last edited:

The tickets on Thursday morning were not 'physically there' - I am assuming the tickets sold in the first batch are there. Probably City are sending them all out in a big bunch. I haven't an idea whether it saves on postage. It's high risk though....if someone loses their tickets in the post spending £50 plus and the only receipt of transaction is that on the ticketing ordering system of LCFC.

Mine haven't arrived this morning after being told they would be sent out yesterday afternoon. Maybe the workload is far too much.

City had 3 people on the phone, 4 on the desks and 2 sorting through e-mails yesterday morning. Busiest the ticket office has probably been since we've been at the Walkers.

The tickets on Thursday morning were not 'physically there' - I am assuming the tickets sold in the first batch are there. Probably City are sending them all out in a big bunch. I haven't an idea whether it saves on postage. It's high risk though....if someone loses their tickets in the post spending £50 plus and the only receipt of transaction is that on the ticketing ordering system of LCFC.

Mine haven't arrived this morning after being told they would be sent out yesterday afternoon. Maybe the workload is far too much.

City had 3 people on the phone, 4 on the desks and 2 sorting through e-mails yesterday morning. Busiest the ticket office has probably been since we've been at the Walkers.

Probably, i ordered my tickets on wednesday and they still haven't arrived.

Do you know whether you had any allocated to you?

As per Bob's post. Did you get a reply from the ticket office saying that your order had been processed with a order number? What time did you order them on Weds, did you get an auto reply saying they were sold out?

I ordered mine at 8.50am on Weds and received an e-mail at 3pm confirming my order had been processed. The tickets arrived yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669