MK Dons

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickytrev

New Member
Wimbledon FC have been granted permission to change their name to Milton Keynes Dons FC as of next season.

I think the football League and The MK Dons have made a wise choice here, keeping up the pretence they had anything to do with Wimbledon was foolish. It still shows that they only had one intention in the first place and they are a 'franchise club.'

Does the name change make any difference?
 

Teeno

New Member
Anyoe gonna go to the friendly there?

I might have gone but thats the day I go on me hols.
 

MKFox

New Member
Teeno said:
Anyoe gonna go to the friendly there?

I might have gone but thats the day I go on me hols.
i know i shouldn't but i'm quite tempted. :oops:
and i totally disagree with the whole situation, but i'll get to see my team (what's left of it) without the hassle of driving and i can have a few beers.
 

Teeno

New Member
MKFox said:
Teeno said:
Anyoe gonna go to the friendly there?

I might have gone but thats the day I go on me hols.
i know i shouldn't but i'm quite tempted. :oops:
and i totally disagree with the whole situation, but i'll get to see my team (what's left of it) without the hassle of driving and i can have a few beers.

I probably would of gone if I could of as I know a few people down there, and I would of been able to meet up for a pint with the legendry MK Fox :wink:
 

MKFox

New Member
Billy Boy said:
Nice arse MK! who's yer bird? :wink:
some random bint with a tasty pair of cheeks!
can't you post from wormwood then?
:wink:
 

Billy Boy

New Member
MKFox said:
Billy Boy said:
Nice arse MK! who's yer bird? :wink:
some random bint with a tasty pair of cheeks!
can't you post from wormwood then?
:wink:

Not in Wormwood mate. Doing the family thing! Far worse. :wink: :lol:
 

Anonymous

New Member
trickytrev said:
Wimbledon FC have been granted permission to change their name to Milton Keynes Dons FC as of next season.

I think the football League and The MK Dons have made a wise choice here, keeping up the pretence they had anything to do with Wimbledon was foolish. It still shows that they only had one intention in the first place and they are a 'franchise club.'

Does the name change make any difference?

i think it is a disgrace, i just hope that other clubs dont follow wimbledon and move. and change name. i hear afc dons are doing well, maybe they can get up to the premier league before long, like wimbldeon did, cant see it happening quicky though.l :roll:
 

gagandeep

New Member
Anonymous said:
trickytrev said:
Wimbledon FC have been granted permission to change their name to Milton Keynes Dons FC as of next season.

I think the football League and The MK Dons have made a wise choice here, keeping up the pretence they had anything to do with Wimbledon was foolish. It still shows that they only had one intention in the first place and they are a 'franchise club.'

Does the name change make any difference?

i think it is a disgrace, i just hope that other clubs dont follow wimbledon and move. and change name. i hear afc dons are doing well, maybe they can get up to the premier league before long, like wimbldeon did, cant see it happening quicky though.l :roll:

that was me
 

Hugh Jarse

New Member
Billy Boy said:
..........................womens clothing at weekends.

you like this too Mr BillyBoy?
is nice sometimes for sure.
 

dannyboy

New Member
With me being on a time limit last Sat and city and donny being miles away I checked out the MK Dons-Hartlepool game. 4-2 to the Dons who had a good young team. Stadium is ok, but it all seems a but fake. Keep an eye out on Hartlepool striker Adam Boyd who I've seen a few times and looks really impressive. He scored both goals for them. Ruchard Pacquette, who trialed down here came on for the Dons.
 

Hugh Jarse

New Member
highland fox said:
Fishnets by any chance Hugh?

:? women's clothes that smell of old fish? do you know mrs jarse mr highland fox?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester Utd1736
2Liverpool1733
3Leicester1833
4Manchester City1632
5Everton1732
6Tottenham 1730
7Southampton1830
8Chelsea1829
9West Ham Utd1829
10Aston Villa1526
11Arsenal1824
12Leeds Utd1823
13Palace1823
14Wolves1922
15Newcastle Utd1719
16Brighton1917
17Burnley1716
18Fulham1712
19West Brom1811
20Sheffield Utd185

Latest posts

Advertisements

Top