MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happened alex? are they still thrashing it out?

Admittedly my contact is tenuous, but it's actually a massive football agent. For years his son managed Custom Blue. Anyways, this agent has links, albeit tenuous (again) to the agency who ploughed cash in when the club needed it, sports PR firm who look after Owen, Beckham etc (name gone, sorry...).. Anyways, following a dinner with him and a few calls he made I then posted. I have no further come back (am trying) but essentially, that's it. Sorry. The agency in question have investments and were expecting the dotting and crossing to have been completed already. I can only think there has been another problem. But this is my assumption. I will continue to dig and if I find more will PM you, I don't want to raise hopes on here.

Admittedly my contact is tenuous, but it's actually a massive football agent. For years his son managed Custom Blue. Anyways, this agent has links, albeit tenuous (again) to the agency who ploughed cash in when the club needed it, sports PR firm who look after Owen, Beckham etc (name gone, sorry...).. Anyways, following a dinner with him and a few calls he made I then posted. I have no further come back (am trying) but essentially, that's it. Sorry. The agency in question have investments and were expecting the dotting and crossing to have been completed already. I can only think there has been another problem. But this is my assumption. I will continue to dig and if I find more will PM you, I don't want to raise hopes on here.

Not questioning you mate. Youre a TB legend :038:

Not questioning you mate. Youre a TB legend :038:

A legend after 10,000 posts Sir. You are a true legend. But many thanks!!

I think people, quite rightly, are sick of idle chat on here - me too.....But there's no way we're not all going to be speculating and after all, speculation should be one of the points of a forum like this (the best in the world, fact).

A legend after 10,000 posts Sir. You are a true legend. But many thanks!!

I think people, quite rightly, are sick of idle chat on here - me too.....But there's no way we're not all going to be speculating and after all, speculation should be one of the points of a forum like this (the best in the world, fact).

No! Youre a legend :icon_lol:

I agree, with gossip, rumour or speculation Jeff would be destitute, oh hang on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58