MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm at home ill, i need something to do.

i would sooner talk about this than watch housewife TV thanks.

this is the LCFC forum after all.....

i hope you are right though.

I think I would rather listen to middle aged women discussing HRT and the menopause than this fecking takeover ......now I wonder whether Highland and MK are on General chat :102:

I think I would rather listen to middle aged women discussing HRT and the menopause than this fecking takeover ......now I wonder whether Highland and MK are on General chat :102:

please join in, its much better to have a mass debate ;)

Looks like I was wrong too, sorry people, I was really led to believe things would have been moving today.....I will now shut up until I know anything more substantial.

Looks like I was wrong too, sorry people, I was really led to believe things would have been moving today.....I will now shut up until I know anything more substantial.

as i said im not taking any inside info off anyone, the only people who know exactly where the takeover is at is mm and tailor. no fecker off the training ground, or secreteries or groundsmen or catering assistant or any other bastard knows whats happening.

as i said im not taking any inside info off anyone, the only people who know exactly where the takeover is at is mm and tailor.

Not just his tailor, he tells his taxi driver everything as well remember.

as i said im not taking any inside info off anyone, the only people who know exactly where the takeover is at is mm and tailor. no fecker off the training ground, or secreteries or groundsmen or catering assistant or any other bastard knows whats happening.

i just have a really bad feeling that this won't happen :frown:

I think you are right there dd, we're still going to have to suffer rumour after rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00