MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
surely MM won't pull the plug now. he has already spent thoasands of pounds on DD, so I would have thought he will see it through. i can't wait to see todorov on the treatment table and karl hawley not being able to cut it at this level!!

My friend knows the son, of the cleaning lady for one of the 'inner circle' and apparently there will be more rumours tomorrow.

you heard it here first!

i know my gran but she doesn't know anything. i also know an ex-player who has links with the club and he doesn't know anything. to be honest i don't think many people know anything. i think we'll just have to wait until someone knows something. :)

i know my gran but she doesn't know anything. i also know an ex-player who has links with the club and he doesn't know anything. to be honest i don't think many people know anything. i think we'll just have to wait until someone knows something. :)

Noone knows what this delay is apart from the main people involved and trust me they are not saying anything apart fro mits not MM end :102:

Noone knows what this delay is apart from the main people involved and trust me they are not saying anything apart fro mits not MM end :102:

exactly what could it be our end?

exactly what could it be our end?

A work pal of mine is good friends with a number of ex city players. He mentioned to me today that one of the problems is over a tax bill which was not known to MM and must be payed on takeover. Effectively another hidden debt which the club didn't know about or were less than willing to inform MM with.

My uncles next doors neighbours cousins, dads, cousins, mothers, sister in law has heard Mandy is about to offer RK a new 10 year contract worth £100k a week and give him £20 million to spend by the end of the season... :icon_roll

My uncles next doors neighbours cousins, dads, cousins, mothers, sister in law has heard Mandy is about to offer RK a new 10 year contract worth £100k a week and give him £20 million to spend by the end of the season... :icon_roll

My post is fact:icon_wink

To be to fair to BB, he doesn't post rumours at random, so I'm inclined to believe him. Also any story that proves the current board's muppet status even further is OK by me

that may be true; im not really slating your post, but i was just being sarcastic, to some of those who have said MM is coming tommorow etc think my post is more realistic then some on here :icon_roll fair enough if they were given false info but sometimes you do wonder if some just give false hope :icon_cry:

that may be true; im not really slating your post, but i was just being sarcastic, to some of those who have said MM is coming tommorow etc think my post is more realistic then some on here :icon_roll fair enough if they were given false info but sometimes you do wonder if some just give false hope :icon_cry:

Theres probaly a few on here that would like to be the breaker of the big news story when and if it happens. Maybe one or two are trying to jump the gun:102: . Quite frankly like Melts mentioned i only post things on these subjects if i do actually have a little info. Concerning the deal itself i'm totally bored with it, and sadly that is probaly a feeling thats stems from the complete apathy that i have for my football club at this time. Imo without MM our immediate prospects have never looked bleaker in any of the last 25-30yrs that i've been a city fan.

A work pal of mine is good friends with a number of ex city players. He mentioned to me today that one of the problems is over a tax bill which was not known to MM and must be payed on takeover. Effectively another hidden debt which the club didn't know about or were less than willing to inform MM with.

I would take that with a pinch of salt. The only tax LCFC has to pay is:
PAYE - has to be paid every month.
Vat - has to be paid every three months.
Corporation tax - has to be paid yearly, but as they've been making losses, unlikely to be a liability.

All the above cannot be hidden - believe me.

The only possible thing that I can think of relates to the administraion, where the club agreed to pay certain amounts to Revenue and Customs dependent on what division the club was in over an agreed period of time. I would have thought that would have ended now, but there may be a final sum that is triggered on change of ownership - I honestly don't know. It is possible that sum may not be shown in the accounts ( as the club were not anticipating a takeover when the last accounts were prepared ), but they would have been immediately obvious on due diligence by looking at the agreement with Revenue and Customs, which I am sure the club would have volunteered anyway. Due diligence would turn it up anyway, and to conceal it from a potential purchaser would be a civil, and probably criminal offence.

Anyway, I am sceptical there is any " tax " bill that would be payable on takeover.

I would take that with a pinch of salt. The only tax LCFC has to pay is:
PAYE - has to be paid every month.
Vat - has to be paid every three months.
Corporation tax - has to be paid yearly, but as they've been making losses, unlikely to be a liability.

All the above cannot be hidden - believe me.

The only possible thing that I can think of relates to the administraion, where the club agreed to pay certain amounts to Revenue and Customs dependent on what division the club was in over an agreed period of time. I would have thought that would have ended now, but there may be a final sum that is triggered on change of ownership - I honestly don't know. It is possible that sum may not be shown in the accounts ( as the club were not anticipating a takeover when the last accounts were prepared ), but they would have been immediately obvious on due diligence by looking at the agreement with Revenue and Customs, which I am sure the club would have volunteered anyway. Due diligence would turn it up anyway, and to conceal it from a potential purchaser would be a civil, and probably criminal offence.

Anyway, I am sceptical there is any " tax " bill that would be payable on takeover.

I don't understand business, and i don't wish to understand the legal side of things. The source of my info is usually very solid and seldom tells me things that are way off the mark. Maybe 'tax' was the wrong word, perhaps hidden debt would be more appropiate:102:
The things we do know is that this deal as proved to be far more complex than many thought with a number of issues delaying things. Even MM commented that if it was any other type of business he would have walked away long before now.

I think there certainly is a tendency for all involved in the club to wish this through. I for one though have been caught up in that and apologise for posting that I had expectations of movement today.

Well my sources aren't saying anything at all on this and they are 100% genuine. They are just staying silent in the fridge!
Unfortunately I haven't got any contacts, I have 20:20 vision!!
Doesn't look like this one is going to happen now, gone on too long. We need to prepare ourselves for a relegation battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00