MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just thought. We missed the obvious clues all along. Did nobody notice the episode where Alan Birchenall starred as Les Battersby and Rab Douglas played the part of Kevin Webster. I bloody well knew it!!

posted by Ryanside on anther site ;)

Im not usually into the, "i heard it from my best friends dog's uncle" etc. But anyway, it gives us something to talk about.

Aparently, the bid looks like this:

MM has offered shareholders all their money back if Leicester get promoted this or next season. After that they will only get half their investment back.

MM is going continue to pay back the morgage on the Walkers Stadium (which is about 1m a year so im told) until promotion, then he will pump £3m a year into it to buy it back.

And this is why the £25m figure is apperately so wrong and why there has been so much stalling over it. MM has actually offered very little and thats why there are so many skeptics about accepting the offer.

As i said, ive no idea how true it is, but it does seem that it could be probable. discuss!
thumbsup.gif

i think tomorrow should be a MM free day!

no one is to mention the fecker unless he signs!

we should keep going round in circles!

Please don't do that, you guys and this topic are keeping me entertained in my boring day job! As frustrating as it is not knowing, reading this thread and others is actually very amusing! :icon_roll

Cheers Boc. Lets be honest, we probably knew more than the FT at that point anyway.

Not really, having re-read said document we can see where your figures come from, but they paint far from the full story to the point of being mis-leading in terms of what the shareholders could really end up with

Not really, having re-read said document we can see where your figures come from, but they paint far from the full story to the point of being mis-leading in terms of what the shareholders could really end up with

tbh nobody cares what the shareholders get apart from the sharholders.

Last edited:
Dunno. If it all goes tits up, might be useful to have the people who coughed up before ready to cough up again. Fecking them over won't help that.

they would not be able to cough enough......:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4698
2Ipswich4694
3Leeds Utd4691
4Southampton4685
5Norwich City4674
6West Brom4673
7Hull City4671