MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently RC's is struggling to get the last installment of his money from his buyer of the comics, the deal hangs in the balance.

Apparently RC's is struggling to get the last installment of his money from his buyer of the comics, the deal hangs in the balance.
I have it on good authority that RC dropped his mobile in the fryer and no one can get in touch with him.

I heard from somebody close to the Street, that the comics are due to be paid for this week and shouldn't hold up the deal.

I have it on good authority that RC dropped his mobile in the fryer and no one can get in touch with him.
Do you really believe 100% thaty if RC is on the verge of this deal, especially with the comics still not paid for that he wouldn't be contactable. Even if he was really worried about the comics, his team would still be on the case

I can't help a fecking dead goldfish. I may be good at my job, but I'm not that good

who said anything about helping the fish its already dead....... you dipped out there now mate..:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

A) We have been asked if we were likely to back the offer based on the information that was available at that time, but it is still possible the terms will change again based on the what has happened so far.

B) We indicated a few questions where we wanted answers which still weren't detailed in writing, we then said if the answers were ok then we would back the bid. (We most likely will be forced to make a decision without having all the answers, that being the case we may back it but reveal the elements where we can't be certain of the clubs long term future in certain circumstances)

C) We know that is the plan, but we don't how many shareholders have been approached & how regular the dialogue is with them. We talk to the club several times a week (we are aware some other shareholders do too) but many are far less frequent.

Thanks FT

I havnee got a scooby what you're on about BG

Last edited:
well if you haven't what chance have I got to know what I am on about

At least we now know this will all be over soon, one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669