MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the most worrying thing will come when/if the MM deal doesn't happen. I think there is now such an in-bred feeling of apathy at the club that nobody will say or do anything, as fans we will just accept it in the same way as we accept the preformances they put out. Sure we'll moan on here but nothing more, and the same directors will continue to romp freely.

I think the most worrying thing will come when/if the MM deal doesn't happen. I think there is now such an in-bred feeling of apathy at the club that nobody will say or do anything, as fans we will just accept it in the same way as we accept the preformances they put out. Sure we'll moan on here but nothing more, and the same directors will continue to romp freely.

oo-er

I will try and find out what MG got from Weetabix, most of the shares were owned by the family and Richard George in particular.

My father-in-law was on the board and went shortly after the takeover.

I remember (and just checked) some of it. The family, in total, got £128 million and Richard George £45 million.

I remember (and just checked) some of it. The family, in total, got £128 million and Richard George £45 million.

Couldn't remember what it was exactly. I know my father in law got a hefty wedge:icon_wink

What did we all do to deserve this level of indecision and mismanagement?

To be honest, SF, if the bloke has fecked off and won't answer his sodding phone there's not much decision making and/or management to be done is there ??

So is Martin George considerably wealthier than MM:102:

Difficult to say, I'd have thought. No-one knows for sure how much MM has - although I'd guess something on the lines of around £20 million tops.

Martin George - you could go back and check how much he personally made from the sale of Weetabix. But the real wedge went to Richard George and you'd only be guessing where that's gone now. Probably into trusts, some of which Martin George might be able to call on.

From what i gathered, MG didn't have much to do with Weetabix. And RG had a hate for football hence he never helped out Kettering or Rushden.

Last edited:
Difficult to say, I'd have thought. No-one knows for sure how much MM has - although I'd guess something on the lines of around £20 million tops.

Martin George - you could go back and check how much he personally made from the sale of Weetabix. But the real wedge went to Richard George and you'd only be guessing where that's gone now. Probably into trusts, some of which Martin George might be able to call on.

Lets not forget MG's inheritance.

Why are we even going on about George. There is probably more chance of Boy George buying us out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669