MM delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fascinating thread (thanks to DF)

Is this the ultimate in brinkmanship - or has he just done a runner (no blame attached if he has) ?

And if he's gone then can I assume that behind the scenes we are desperately trying to flog anyone we can ?

And if it collapses, can I assume that we will be facing a ten point deduction any day soon ?

F.C. Leicester City Foxes anyone ?

Seems a fair summing up homey

I was told we were extremely close to administration and if MM or any other failed to buy then we would have to sell to stave off the nightmare.

I was told we were extremely close to administration and if MM or any other failed to buy then we would have to sell to stave off the nightmare.

But doesn't the window close on the 31st so we can't sell:102:

Morning all. The 'tool' is here. :icon_bigg Thankyou for your kind words/sarcasm and other stuff. If I hear anything on the MM situation I'll let you know. I think we'll know either way Wed/Thu. Pray god it happens. Bye bye TNBD. Up the City! Geoff

Morning all. The 'tool' is here. :icon_bigg Thankyou for your kind words/sarcasm and other stuff. If I hear anything on the MM situation I'll let you know. I think we'll know either way Wed/Thu. Pray god it happens. Bye bye TNBD. Up the City! Geoff

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Glad to see you werent put off by my tool comment Geoff :icon_lol:

Glad to see you werent put off by my tool comment Geoff :icon_lol:
I've gotta thick skin, mate. You kind of develop one after years of abuse from football fans, punters in clubs etc etc etc :icon_wink

I get paid to talk/write about football and play music to up-for-it clubbers. I'm a lucky boy. Any clog I get pales into insignificance :biggrin:

Some people like what I do and say, some people don't. You can't please everyone. Especially on forums!

I've gotta thick skin, mate. You kind of develop one after years of abuse from football fans, punters in clubs etc etc etc :icon_wink

I get paid to talk/write about football and play music to up-for-it clubbers. I'm a lucky boy. Any clog I get pales into insignificance :biggrin:

Some people like what I do and say, some people don't. You can't please everyone. Especially on forums!

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppperrrr super Geoff.....

welcome to the mad house :023: :109: :014: :006: :006: :006:

Well I have read that and not even received the juicy PMs.

I have gone to my shed and got the thickest piece of rope available, I am now trying to throw it around the lightburb.

Don't do that - if it's a really thick piece of rope I would throw it round the heavyburb instead. You know it makes sense

I wasn't getting at durham it was more joking than anything and i would hope he realised that.The problem is there is that many people saying 'I know this' and 'I have a Contact that' that when something someone says is true then its difficult to believe it.

Add me to that as well - I think all of us who have been seen as "having a go" at him, or "calling him a liar" were simply trying to get the whole thing into context, as it had sparked another " everybody else must be lying / conspiring / sabotaging" saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00