MM tells the BBC he might go back to Portsmouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its not Wal-mart then perhaps its...

Attachments

• Open_All_Hours_1108394c.jpg
    Open_All_Hours_1108394c.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 146
And it won't be, since Hoos already said that the other members of the consortium are from a similar geographical location to the King Power guys, I thought?

Didn't MM just say that in his interview on RL too?

(I was only half listening, I'm making jam!)

And it won't be, since Hoos already said that the other members of the consortium are from a similar geographical location to the King Power guys, I thought?

Milan has just said the same in his interview with Stringer.

One conversation is about your reaction to what goes on on the pitch - the other is about how the club conducts its affairs off it

Quite why you think these two matters are exactly the same is quite baffling

So you believe that we can win every week, attain Premiership status - and still win regularly, without vast financial support? If you are capable of that, then there are 92 teams keen to use your services.

So you believe that we can win every week, attain Premiership status - and still win regularly, without vast financial support? If you are capable of that, then there are 92 teams keen to use your services.

Plenty of teams have achieved promotion to Championship spending small amounts. With differing results....yes but there are success stories and then with the income they have built the club up.

So you believe that we can win every week, attain Premiership status - and still win regularly, without vast financial support?

Are you sure that we'll be getting 'vast financial support' from the new owners?
Just because they are wealthy, doesn't mean that LCFC are. Wealthy people don't give money away.

Blackpool didn't win every week, but they attained Premiership status and made mugs of everyone in the playoffs in the process. Also, they have struggled to bring in players due to their strict wage cap and their unwillingness to pay fees for players. They're still 7th in the table, and they'll still be there tomorrow even if they get a spanking from Chelsea.

All without 'vast financial support'.

It can be done.

Blackpool didn't win every week, but they attained Premiership status and made mugs of everyone in the playoffs in the process. Also, they have struggled to bring in players due to their strict wage cap and their unwillingness to pay fees for players. They're still 7th in the table, and they'll still be there tomorrow even if they get a spanking from Chelsea.

It can be done.

Stop it Rich, you can't beat somebody with facts when they've deluded themselves with fantasy

Truly the words of a simpleton - many other teams have done it, and do do it, without vast financial support'

Most of the teams in the Prem, for a start

Just how ridiculous do you want to ake your self look :102:

It can be done.

How can you site Blackpool? They did it because of their manager - who wasn't good enough for us! You also say they are 7th in the Prem: do you, honestly, expect them to be top half at the end of the season? I hope that I am wrong, but I still see them as amongst the favourites for an instant return to the Championship.

Somebody else bemoaned not having Warnock as manager - again, it was the Leicester "fans" who decided Mandaric against that move.

There are too many people on these boards (not particularly yourself) who have found the easy answer to appearing smart: they jeer when we lose and cheer when we win. I approve of the later but the former, whilst occasionally valid, is too easy as a regular response. A worthwhile view goes beyond, "Oh boo: we lost. Let us sack the manager, denigrate the chairman and the players."

And Homer, old boy, you should read some of your own pronouncements before worrying about other people's image.

It can be done.

Apart from the fact that the Chairman has resigned due to everyone disagreeing with his wage cap, and that the cap has now been well and truly broken, I agree with you.

I'd much rather have people running our club who love it and are simply competent rather than these random idiots who buy us as a venture into vanity.

Are you sure that we'll be getting 'vast financial support' from the new owners?
Just because they are wealthy, doesn't mean that LCFC are. Wealthy people don't give money away.

I doubt very much that they will sit there and hope that things happen.

I doubt very much that they will sit there and hope that things happen.

They're businessmen. They'll put in as much or as little money as they think is needed to get a fair return. If they don't get that return, they'll pull the plug.

They're businessmen. They'll put in as much or as little money as they think is needed to get a fair return. If they don't get that return, they'll pull the plug.

I am lead to believe that a financial return is not the purpose of the investors. It is more to do with raising their profile.

I am lead to believe that a financial return is not the purpose of the investors. It is more to do with raising their profile.

That's a heavy responsibility to put on you. You don't honestly believe it, do you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670