Moan In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leigh

Some interesting stuff 'coming out'. Barber says the bid is just 3m. He also says that the FT have sent around an email asking if fans they'd mind a return to the groundshare idea.

Some interesting stuff 'coming out'. Barber says the bid is just 3m. He also says that the FT have sent around an email asking if fans they'd mind a return to the groundshare idea.
Did you get the impression the FT were promoting the idea or where they warning them off the idea?

The FT weren't actually on there, RL had gotten hold of this 'secret' email that the FT sent yesterday.

The FT weren't actually on there, RL had gotten hold of this 'secret' email that the FT sent yesterday.
Sorry, I knew you meant they weren't on there, they wouldn't want this info public, I'm just curious as to the tone of this letter

How f*cking salable will groundshare ever make us. Unattractive does not even begin to start describing how bad an idea Groundshare is.

We've been throught this. It isn't feasable, and no one wants it...

If all this groundshare shite had gone through the first time it was suggested we would have no one interested in us now.

It is an appauling idea and if that is what the Foxes Trust stand for then I don't want them speaking for me.

It is disgraceful if this is what they are peddling. I am utterly outraged by it.

Disgraceful foxes trust. It sounds to me like your egos have overpowered your common sense!:mad: :mad: :mad:

If this ever EVER happens I will not go back to that stadium.

How f*cking salable will groundshare ever make us. Unattractive does not even begin to start describing how bad an idea Groundshare is.

We've been throught this. It isn't feasable, and no one wants it...

If all this groundshare shite had gone through the first time it was suggested we would have no one interested in us now.

It is an appauling idea and if that is what the Foxes Trust stand for then I don't want them speaking for me.

It is disgraceful if this is what they are peddling. I am utterly outraged by it.

Disgraceful foxes trust. It sounds to me like your egos have overpowered your common sense!:mad: :mad: :mad:

If this ever EVER happens I will not go back to that stadium.

Well Said

All we will have is half a F*cking ground instead of the whole thing. And when the current board fritter money away all we will be left with is a club no one will wnat to invest in because all we will ever be is that team that shares with the Tigers.

Its disgraceful!:098:

Can't imagine MM or any other investor being particularly happy about the ease with which the 'details' have made it to the press.

RL just said the Foxes Trust the group that represents the clubs supporters
said MM offer is not enough.

Have they balloted all their members on this issue?

I cannot for one millisecond believe MM wants to buy out the current stumbling blocks for £3mill without investing any more into his club.

If this is true, which I doubt, I still believe it will be more beneficial to the club than what we currently have

I don't care if he is only offering £3.00 and a panini Italia 90 sticker album, it would be better than the so called trust that 'represents' supporters...

Trust, you are all a disgrace!!!:mad:

Let's all calm down a bit please, the FT are not in the habit of just acting in spite of LCFC. They will want to make sure things are done properly.

I don't care if he is only offering £3.00 and a panini Italia 90 sticker album, it would be better than the so called trust that 'represents' supporters...

Trust, you are all a disgrace!!!:mad:

:038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038: :038:

Let's all calm down a bit please, the FT are not in the habit of just acting in spite of LCFC. They will want to make sure things are done properly.

I'm sorry Alex if they want a groundshare and that is the best they can come up with they are a disgrace. The idea alone makes me sick.

I will never go back if it happens.

The FT are worried that when MM comes in their arse will be nowhere near the board room and they will have to pay to get in..^

The FT are worried that when MM comes in their arse will be nowhere near the board room and they will have to pay to get in..^

IF he does and their best idea was groundshare I can't wait to see them out on their arses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566