Moan In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver why all the vitriol? What exactly have the trust done to get you spitting at your PC monitor so much??
I'm lost :102:

Two words really

Ground Share

You can put them together if you want to spell groundshare, but the sentiment is the same. It is what the Trust are suggesting. It is a disgusting joke of an idea. The only reason there is any interest in this club whatsoever is because we have top class facilities...

If the ground share goes ahead we would just be a club that could only ever possibly own half of that.

Not as attractive is it.

That is what I am so angry about and I would be very surprised if a lot of other people didn't feel the same.

I'd rather carry on the way we are then share the ground and sell our future down the river.

And that the trust who claim to represent my views are suggesting it is the final straw!

Last edited:
Two words really

Ground Share

You can put them together if you want to spell groundshare, but the sentiment is the same. It is what the Trust are suggesting. It is a disgusting joke of an idea. The only reason there is any interest in this club whatsoever is because we have top class facilities...

If the ground share goes ahead we would just be a club that could only ever possibly own half of that.

Not as attractive is it.

That is what I am so angry about and I would be very surprised if a lot of other people didn't feel the same.

I'd rather carry on the way we are then share the ground and sell our future down the river.

And that the trust who claim to represent my views are suggesting it is the final straw!

But when & where have the trust suggested this??
i personally find the idea of groundshare sickening but I'm lost as to what the trust have got to do with it

i am mega pissed of if this is what the trust is proposing, surely they are the voice of the majority not the ridiculous few.
No, they are the voice of those who could be bothered to join the Trust. If you are equally bothered, then join the Trust and influence the way they think. Simple, really... :icon_roll

I don't think the FT is suggesting a groundshare but canvassing opinion about it. Presumably because the groundshare is contained within one of the offers.

Why not join and tell them you're opposed?

I have received the e-mail from the trust, as have all members. I can't find anything in it that says they are suggesting a groundshare.

But when & where have the trust suggested this??
i personally find the idea of groundshare sickening but I'm lost as to what the trust have got to do with it

Read the very badly written first post of this thread:icon_lol:

Last edited:
I have received the e-mail from the trust, as have all members. I can't find anything in it that says they are suggesting a groundshare.

Then I am way off the mark and look like a proper tw@t

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Still think we should riot if it comes down to groundshare though.

No, they are the voice of those who could be bothered to join the Trust. If you are equally bothered, then join the Trust and influence the way they think. Simple, really... :icon_roll

so basically every supporter who has an opinion or get pissed off over these things has got to join the trust. at the end of the day i shouldn't have to join them because they are the few people who are supposed to represent the views of the rest of us.

im not going to join the labour party because they piss me off, they should represent the majority point of view anyway

They shouldn't even be talking about it because it is a terrible idea! Shouldn't even be considered as an option.

I don't think the FT is suggesting a groundshare but canvassing opinion about it. Presumably because the groundshare is contained within one of the offers.

so possibly the bardon group does include some rugby types and want the groundshare as earlier thought

If groundshare is contained within one of the offers then it should be flatly refused, to me it is more ridiculous than handing over the club to mandaric for nothing.

so basically every supporter who has an opinion or get pissed off over these things has got to join the trust.
IF you are bothered by what they say... if you think they are irrelevant, then why bother even getting upset about it?

Calm yourselves lads, the first offer of M.M.is like all other initial offers, testing the ground, then finding a compromise to suit all interested parties they'll be lots more meetings before anything is thrashed out common ground is what both sides are after, and until that is achieved and accepted, then all we can do is wait

How is a groundshare in the best interests of LCFC? The best interests that the board have been banging on about.

The only winners will be the Tigers. We cut the debt to just 8million therefore we only have to spend 500k servicing the debt instead of 1mill, therefore we are a whopping -500k better off.

HOW IS THAT BETTER FOR THE CLUB!!??

why...... they are a very small minority of the city following, most of what they say is bollux and the rest made up because they dont really know what is going on in the club, and they really think they have any sort of control over this takeover bid....?????? Feck em

Calm yourselves lads, the first offer of M.M.is like all other initial offers, testing the ground, then finding a compromise to suit all interested parties they'll be lots more meetings before anything is thrashed out common ground is what both sides are after, and until that is achieved and accepted, then all we can do is wait

...and watch the trust stir with a big wooden spoon.

I am not a member of the trust but just so it is crystal and they know my feelings on the matter of groundshare as per their e-mail.

IT STINKS!

The idea of a ground share is not something i would welcome at all.

Im a bit sick a the minute because of all the rumours but i think its time for a bit patience and wait for something official to be announced.

Plus anybody always puts in a low offer first and works it up slowly.

Although this is a poor analogy - like a car boot sale you dont go up to someone and offer the highist price your willing to pay for some old sh*te you offer the lowset and negotiate.

I dont beleive MM has made millions purely by luck and obviously has some business skills.

If he wants the club he will review he orginal offer (providing like reported its not up to much).

Groundshare will always be on the agenda, whether MM, A N Other or nobody takes over the club. This will only change if Tigers rebuild Welford Road so until then people had better get real and accept that this could happen. The board will always have to consider it because they have to look after the best interests of the club and not the prejudices of the supporters, I realise that some people can not seperate these two things but the board are obliged to. Even if the ground was owned outright the board would still have to consider the economic opportunities offered by a groundshare.

It is someone's task to post a copy on here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669