Moan In

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry Alex if they want a groundshare and that is the best they can come up with they are a disgrace. The idea alone makes me sick.

I will never go back if it happens.

Silver you are not alone. If groundshare happens I have said all along I will never go again......... and I feckin mean it too

I know that I am not alone either. I know a hell of a lot of people who will not go back!

Last edited:
TBH I cannot give a flying feck how much the shareholders get back, but MM has put a bid in knowing most bids are never accepted first time. He is just testing the water at the moment.

Where do they get these callers from!!!
Hammond Grange property investors (main share hoders) have not put in
500k to take out 250k Tim Davis remorgaging his house and investing 100k would loose 50k and possibly his job

Yes poor tim! He is only on 100k a year and recouped a massive bonus eclipsing anything he ever put in the year we were promoted...

Poor poor Tim. I wouldn't mind being a quid behind him!

Last edited:
For the record...... I have not talked to Glen Stewart, since the Wednesday match

Last edited:
So Barber supports groundshare then. 'Many top clubs share their ground would it be such a bad thing'

'groundshare is not dead by any means'

If it happens I am off. No word of a lie.

Yes poor tim! He is only on 100k a year and recouped a massive bonus eclipsing anything he ever put in the year we were promoted...

Poor poor Tim. I wouldn't mind being a quid behind him!

Totaly agree.
What i'm saying is he will not give it up cheaply

The currant chairman and previous would loose 250k between them, may be supporters but it won't happen

Well that moan in was crystal to me...

Groundshare is alive and kicking and if the Mandaric takeover breaks down its probably likely to happen.

It will also be the day that the club loses me and my family as supporters. Not to mention a dozen or so of my friends that go with me every week.

I am fuming!:mad:

Some interesting stuff 'coming out'. Barber says the bid is just 3m. He also says that the FT have sent around an email asking if fans they'd mind a return to the groundshare idea.

Seems very reasonable to me. One can only speculate on the liabilities of the Club but they would include the full value of the players' contracts, the cost of potentially laying off staff or taking additional staff on as well as discharging the the liens or charges on income as a result of Administratiion.

Once that has been taken into account what is there left? Probably about 3 millions worth of Goodwill and not much else. :102: :102: :102:

Shareholders not only enjoy the profits but also the losses and liabilities of a Company.

Finally all the alternatives can come out of the woodwork now. Surely none of these other 'bids' can be as measly as this. ;) :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

If the best alternative is a ground sharing scheme that means the richer Club will swallow up City then I don't think MM has much to worry about. ;)

The club will be sold...

right down the river, Leicester laughingstock FC

Forest own their ground, Derby own theirs, Leicester own half of the Tigers Rugby ground!

Seems very reasonable to me. One can only speculate on the liabilities of the Club but they would include the full value of the players' contracts, the cost of potentially laying off staff or taking additional staff on as well as discharging the the liens or charges on income as a result of Administratiion.

Once that has been taken into account what is there left? Probably about 3 millions worth of Goodwill and not much else. :102: :102: :102:

Shareholders not only enjoy the profits but also the losses and liabilities of a Company.

Finally all the alternatives can come out of the woodwork now. Surely none of these other 'bids' can be as measly as this. ;) :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

If the best alternative is a ground sharing scheme that means the richer Club will swallow up City then I don't think MM has much to worry about. ;)

Exactly Steven. Mandaric holds all the aces.

And the current cast of police Academy keep their jobs and control, I think MM has much to worry about.

Where do the trust get off dictating what they want. I'm a supporter and I have gone down to City for more years then I would care to count...I don't share their opinion and it was obvious from every single caller on the phone in that they don't agree. They clearly don't support the views of the fans.

If you want to f*ck a club over trust then p*ss off to Forest!

cant help but agree with what the majority of posters have already said. ive posted many times in the past offering my disgust at the ground share idea and i will remain commited to that view untill the idea ****s off altogether or it actually happens, if it happens to be the latter then i may also decide not to attend any home matches in the future.

i am mega pissed of if this is what the trust is proposing, surely they are the voice of the majority not the ridiculous few.

i cant help but feel very let down and actually pissed off at the fact that earlier the whole club was beaming with optimism, and the mockery were banding the VERY misleading figure of £25m around daily on the back pages.

thanks to the media for missrepresenting the figures you bunch of amature feckpigs.

Where do the trust get off dictating what they want. I'm a supporter and I have gone down to City for more years then I would care to count...I don't share their opinion and it was obvious from every single caller on the phone in that they don't agree. They clearly don't support the views of the fans.

If you want to f*ck a club over trust then p*ss off to Forest!

Silver why all the vitriol? What exactly have the trust done to get you spitting at your PC monitor so much??
I'm lost :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670