moan in.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you would keep a person in a job who creates havoc and unrest behind the scenes because he is popular?

Also a couple more Shef Utd performances and CL would still be here. We were dire against Blackpool and even worse against Forest. IMO Watford was just a lucky game, they could have been 3-0 up within 10 minutes and we scored against the run of play.

Maybe MA2 was an improvement on what we had in recent seasons. He had a very antiquated way of managing players (from what has been said) and would therefore be unlikely to keep the type of players that could get us promoted on side for long (let alone the type of player that would keep us in the Premiership). He obviously had a massive ego for one of such limited abilities - as you have to get on with the owner!

I was disappointed with the Megson appointment (but not entirely surprised), but as someone used to say - "we are where we are". So we have to get behind everyone at the club until Milan makes the next change (possibly before Christmas, but let's hope we are doing too well for that to happen)

Its all very well saying give G.M. time ................but will Mandaric do the same, especially if he loses two or three in quick succession.

What a waste of time that was.....

When will people realise we are a championship side, and one thats not been out of the bottom half for 3 seasons. We are never going to attract the big gun managers whilst we are in this position, so we have to go for the best available and I am afraid thats Megson for the time being. It could have been Peter Reid for gods sake.
We have Megson now, and we have to back him. If people don't think they can do this then can they please feck off and quick. Negativity breeds negativity. I wasn't over the moon on his appointment, but until I own the club I have to go along with what comes.

At last someone who talks some sense.

Everyone should get off his back and support him untill he fails

I think concerns / complaints re GM etc should be firmly placed at MMs door.
I think he does care what fans think but:
. stop thinking you know it all
.stop treating fans as ignorant through ridiculous press releases showing interest in god knows who big name
. be honest (really honest MM ) we are not all maliable fools and most know a lot more about City than you do
. we know you were our only hope but you need to keep us on board, you are plainly not doing at present
. continue like this and you will be as unpopular as anyone

Wake up MM show some respect!
Please

.stop treating fans as ignorant through ridiculous press releases showing interest in god knows who big name
. be honest (really honest MM ) we are not all maliable fools and most know a lot more about City than you do
. we know you were our only hope but you need to keep us on board, you are plainly not doing at present

Please
im onboard :102:

Please

another not right, must be coming up to a full moon

If we lose tonight we should still be supporting Megson. Any manager needs several games in charge before they can be judged. I await the fickle boneheads at full-time should we lose.....

If we lose tonight we should still be supporting Megson. Any manager needs several games in charge before they can be judged. I await the fickle boneheads at full-time should we lose.....

I await the posts saying it was Gerry wot dun it! There are some who just will not give GM any credit whatsoever.

could well be but he's now our manager. if he can't take it should he be here

could well be but he's now our manager. if he can't take it should he be here

Must admit I felt as if he was bottling it by hiding and sending Gerry out. MInd you, after the trees first goal RL made it sound as if GM was disgusted and just turned and walked down the tunnel. RL must have got it wrong - surely GM would have known what the plan was?

Must admit I felt as if he was bottling it by hiding and sending Gerry out. MInd you, after the trees first goal RL made it sound as if GM was disgusted and just turned and walked down the tunnel. RL must have got it wrong - surely GM would have known what the plan was?

you know what MM is like, probably told GM sweet fa!!!!!!

my mate who was with me reckoned he was in the stands but thats just hear say

thats just hear say

No, this is :)
hearsay.jpg

to be fair... i didn't see megson on the touch line----only gerry
only because the fecking notts numpties were throwing stuff at him from behind the dugout. GM was in the dugout most of the match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669