More religion bashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to believe in a dogma to be a zelous extremist. Anyway I need to return to the three word thread for some mental stimulation.

You don't need to believe in a dogma to be a zelous extremist. Anyway I need to return to the three word thread for some mental stimulation.

I think we've all made our point anyway.

PS Get that dictionary out again. If you can find 'zelous' I'll pay for your season ticket next year :icon_wink

And that's the best way to leave a discussion.

as an aside, do you believe that there is other intelligent life in the universe (s)

No, it isn't. It's a statement based on evidence (id est, things you have experienced).

What evidence? It's impossible to prove whether god exists or not.

There are good/bad religious people and there are good/bad atheists,no group is better than the other.

Why people can't live and let live I don't understand.We'll all find out the truth when we're dead, why can't you just leave it at that?

We'll all find out the truth when we're dead,

Sorry, that made me LOL :081:

Surely only those supporting the religion of the God(s) that exists, if one does would find out. Atheists can only be proved wrong.

Last edited:
And that's the best way to leave a discussion.

as an aside, do you believe that there is other intelligent life in the universe (s)

Given that there are over a billion trillion planets, I'd say it's possible. Likely, even. But not proven :icon_wink

But I bet none of them do bad things in the name of atheism. Lots of people do bad things in the name of religion.

I think I've covered this one. you should have got here an hour os so ago. I'm all discussed out for tonight.

I don't think you have.

Can you name one person who has committed murder in the name of atheism?
Can you name one war that was started in the name of atheism?

There are good people and there are bad people. Religion can make good people do bad things. Atheism doesn't make good people do bad things.

I didn't think he had either really, but Macky and I wore him out earlier :icon_bigg I'd be willing to excuse him for not arguing back.

But yes, you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00