Moronic footballers

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

I never heard this story. That's good to know. I always liked Whitlow, not the greatest player we've had, but always was solid.

I'm sure he was spotted in with our fans at various away games after he left too.

city-faithful

Though he's done nothing moronic like the players, that I know of, Julian Joachim is worth a mention for not being able to string a sentence together. The one and only time i spoke with him it was like speak with a child under the age of 3.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Though he's done nothing moronic like the players, that I know of, Julian Joachim is worth a mention for not being able to string a sentence together. The one and only time i spoke with him it was like speak with a child under the age of 3.

When I spoke to him I got the impression that he was very shy and that made him tongue tied.

city-faithful

When I spoke to him I got the impression that he was very shy and that made him tongue tied.

Perhaps the case, I may have been being a little too judgemental, but I can never see footballers as shy. I'm not an introverted person at all, I DJ to large(ish) crowds, but the thought of playing in front of 20,000 plus people would gall me. I don't see how one could be shy and be viewed by such a large audience without 'choking'. You may well be right though, and if this is the case then I am definately being a 'cnut' as Melts would've put it.

FryattFox

Seamus Coleman has been getting heavily involved with Twitter, and more specifically his club captain Phil Neville on said time-wasting medium.

Here are some choice cuts from their back and forth, with apologies for the txt spk:

S: U must be glad garys retired? Ur family might come watch u on a saturday now! actually they will prob just stay in and watch him on sky sports instead of watching u!

P: hello seamie see ur sub again for the republic tomorrow night!!!

S: if I'm lucky I'll be sub.. Maybe won't even make the bench.. Any advice for me? U have plenty experience of being on the bench

P: be careful next season pal-everyone plays sh*t in their 2nd season!!!

S: does everyone play sh*t in there 15 season aswell?

P: 16th season pal!

S: you counting ur 10 years on united bench?

P: u like talking about gary m8-got a secret crush?

S: everyone likes gary more.. U should know that by now!!

P:u licking charlie adams arse now too? Is it captains that turn u on??

S:hahahahaha good one pal! What a captain he was too.. He could actually pass to his team mates!

city-faithful

Ha. Rather amusing to see someone goading a Neville. Shame he didn't weigh in with any 'Steptoe deserved one more cap than you' remarks. I'll always remember, as a laddy, singing 'If Neville can play for England so can I' down at Filbo. It used to make me crease with laughter.

GazLCFC

Who checked he was wearing it though:icon_eek:

:102:

Eccleston pulled down his pants to "check that it was still there", according to the opposition Swinburne Reserves, when the referee spotted his genital piercing.
Video taken from the sideline, and posted online, shows Eccleston being marched from the field by the referee into the change rooms as the watching crowd chuckles.
The pair then re-emerge before the referee shows Eccleston a red card.

city-faithful

Outrageous. Surely the sending off would've been unconditional....why did he take him to check it was out?! 'It's not right, looking at my cock' Hilarious.

FryattFox

Surely Ballotelli has to top any list of moronic footballers.

Last edited by a moderator:

City Fan

Surely Ballotelli has to top any list of moronic footballers.
I love Balotelli, he's hilarious! Football would be a duller sport without him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Profondo Rosso

Don't understand why people are getting so worked up about a player just trying to showboat and entertain the crowd, especially in a friendly. I'd like more of that kind of thing myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669