Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2016 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's one opposing midfielder that I was very impressed with on his last visit to the KP
I hear he's improved since then, as well.
If Claudio is interested, so am I

He's one opposing midfielder that I was very impressed with on his last visit to the KP
I hear he's improved since then, as well.
If Claudio is interested, so am I

Agreed.

Would be a big signing in every sense. Fingers crossed.

Not convinced myself but maybe that's just because he used to play in the Premier League for three years and never really stood out other than winning Stoke's player of the year award. Has of course won the UEFA cup with Sevilla since then. Wikipedia suggests his buyout is £21.5m and he does sound like the type of player who would be a more direct replacement for NGolo Kante. i.e. energetic defensive midfielder.

He would be perfect for us.

And he's really tall.

Wouldn't that tend to make him less mobile and less agile than Kante?
N'Zonzi is no slouch and he carries the ball very well, he storms through the middle of the pitch and is a proper box to box midfielder like we need next to Drinky. Plus I think we need more height in this team in general.

We will probably never find someone with same skills as Kante that performs to the same level. N'Zonzi is a very good option coming off the back of a great season at Seville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46