Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2017 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get him on loan from Leicester then never return him. Haha that'll serve the wankers.

It really is ****ing laughable. The whole show has gone to shit since Walsh left.

Piss up. Brewery.

A huge amount of the cash handed out in new contracts to players who then couldn't be arsed to turn up for most of a season should have been given to Walsh along with the Director of Football post. In fact they should have made up any title he fancied. Up to & including God-Emperor of the Known Universe if need be.

The current running of the club (since last Summer's window) has been a ****ing monkey circus.

It really is ****ing laughable. The whole show has gone to shit since Walsh left.

Piss up. Brewery.

A huge amount of the cash handed out in new contracts to players who then couldn't be arsed to turn up for most of a season should have been given to Walsh along with the Director of Football post. In fact they should have made up any title he fancied. Up to & including God-Emperor of the Known Universe if need be.

The current running of the club (since last Summer's window) has been a ****ing monkey circus.
Bit more loyalty amongst monkeys.

I agree with those questioning the current running of the club.

To me there is an obvious change.

Owners and top brass too focused on the new shiny Belgian toy?

Clever these journalists aren't they?

Journalist: Would you like to play in Europe one day?
Vardy: Yeh, why not? Be a hoot. Different culture etc.
Headline: Vardy Wants To Leave Leicester.

Exactly what I was just thinking.
Although he did also says he wants more medals so he'll see how 'high we can go'.

And why not? If I was Jamie, I'd be right off to the US in a few years for the twilight...

Clever these journalists aren't they?

Journalist: Would you like to play in Europe one day?
Vardy: Yeh, why not? Be a hoot. Different culture etc.
Headline: Vardy Wants To Leave Leicester.

Not what I picked up from it.

He is clearly saying he wants to win things and if he needs to leave to do it he will

'Vardy: I could still leave Leicester'

http://www.skysports.com/share/11023615

Positioning himself to get out before we sink back to mediocrity?

Was quite pally with Drinkwater so it wouldn't surprise me. It's good to see that players still have the hunger to want to win more silverware but it says something that they feel they have to move to get that now. Shakespeare's worth is going to be dwindling away with every 'key' player that leaves too and we may well come to regret not looking for a more experienced manager when we were in a better position. If we look at our squad honestly we will say we need to make improvements in a few areas, I personally would say Drinkwater was one of them.

Was quite pally with Drinkwater so it wouldn't surprise me. It's good to see that players still have the hunger to want to win more silverware but it says something that they feel they have to move to get that now. Shakespeare's worth is going to be dwindling away with every 'key' player that leaves too and we may well come to regret not looking for a more experienced manager when we were in a better position. If we look at our squad honestly we will say we need to make improvements in a few areas, I personally would say Drinkwater was one of them.
Are you seriously suggesting that as we stand now our squad isn't better than it was before the transfer window opened?

And why not? If I was Jamie, I'd be right off to the US in a few years for the twilight...

Given his age, he would be stupid not to be thinking about possible chances to expand his horizons and optimise the last phase of his career.

That's Vardy's potential opportunity - Leicester's issue is that our whole attacking strategy is
pretty much based on Vardy's goals. It feels like the club is stuck in a rut and the players may sense this.....and don't fancy a time warp scenario.

This last transfer window seems to have exposed weaknesses in the club's structure. It needs sorting before we get into a disintegration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566