Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2017 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair point, well made:

I wouldn't be surprised to see all last summer's recruits leave by the end of August. Time to right some wrongs.

He does, admittedly he always cuts back onto his right foot to do it though.
and then floats them in a manner making it impossible to score from, on his natural side he puts in the type of cross he did against West Ham when Slimani scored a brilliant header

Unless of course we play Iheanacho alongside of Vardy and have 3-5-2.

Bench Slimani until he learns how to kick the ball.

That's what I said - instead of Okazaki and a 3-5-2 would mean players changing their games. Why the "unless"?

Fair point, well made:

I wouldn't be surprised to see all last summer's recruits leave by the end of August. Time to right some wrongs.

I would.

We didn't buy Slmani to play like a smiling headless chicken. We bought him to score goals - with Albrighton banging in crosses and Mahrez slipping in passes, he's ideal.

Shinji is a championship level striker, like Ulloa.
We won the league with Championship strikers. Incredible!

We won the league with Championship strikers. Incredible!

No. We won the league with Vardy and Mahrez. The other strikers were shit.

We didn't buy Slmani to play like a smiling headless chicken. We bought him to score goals - with Albrighton banging in crosses and Mahrez slipping in passes, he's ideal.

Shinji is a championship level striker, like Ulloa.
With premier league winners medals.

No. We won the league with Vardy and Mahrez. The other strikers were shit.
Yes, totally crap. We won the league with 9-10 players on the field every game. Incredible!

You undermine the credibility of the good points you sometimes make with comments like this. Every man in what was quite a small squad played their part in that magical season.

Something which everyone fully understands and appreciates - we saw it with our own eyes, after all

Unless you are a complete and utter attention seeking cock, saying stupid things just for their pathetic effect, in which case you might have missed it

Anyone heard if the Iheanacho deal is supposed to include a buy back clause? If so... we are arguably pissing away £25m and a lot of time nurturing the player when we could have had him on loan or better yet... looked elsewhere?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669