Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2017 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would sell Drink water if we are offered £30m personally.
However only if we keep Mahrez and sign both a creative midfielder and a defender
A lot of ifs and buts there.
James, Ndidi and Iborra aren't a bad three for 2 positions in centre mid but we'd need a Sigurdsson or Silva type signing to make it competitive and flexible.
James' ball for Vardy' s goal last night showed that he's been doing the same drills as Drinkwater in finding vardys runs. So nothing to worry about tactically.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/danny-drinkwater-ready-tell-leicester-10932587

Danny Drinkwater ready to tell Leicester he wants to join Chelsea as champions close on England midfielder swoop

It's sounding like might happen.

But my bollocksometer is ringing a bit after that article after they say Chelsea wanted both last summer but we wouldn't let both leave and they didn't want to risk their move for Kante.

Which is clearly bullshit when Kante had a Buy out clause so we had no choice in the matter.

Prior to going to afcon, Dan Amartey was MOM several times playing central midfield.
Don't discount him

If it does happen it better happen ****ing quickly as we don't need the uncertainty.

The way he's declined I wouldn't be totally upset but we know he's got it in him to be decent.

Our remaining options are not good enough for pushing on in the Premier League.

How do sky get away with this horseshit....

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...hs-20m-demarai-gray-bid-rejected-by-leicester

Followed by....

NO CHERRIES BID FOR GRAY

There were reports on Thursday that Bournemouth had a bid of £20m rejected for Leicester forward Demari Gray.

The Cherries have since said that this was not the case. The south coast club did, though, try to sign the England U21 international before he joined the Foxes from Birmingham.

22m bid for Vardy from Werder Bremen too.

Wait; no, I just made that up. See, it's dead easy.

SKY SOURCE!!!!

SOMEBODY TWEET IT FOR ****S SAKE AND GET SOME ODDS UP ON THE BETTING APP!!!!!

Timing is far from ideal but I think I'd be ok with Drinkwater moving. He's such a frustrating player, but would do really well in a dominant Chelsea side.

Timing is far from ideal but I think I'd be ok with Drinkwater moving. He's such a frustrating player, but would do really well in a dominant Chelsea side.

Would he do better, or would he just look better with better players around him?

Drinkwater may not even be a regular starter for Chelsea (or indeed here).It was only last year he said "i want to finish my career here", so somebody has turned his head. But if he wants out then shift him out, theres better alternative players available for same or less price (eg Silva, Hazard)

I suspect it's all just sky sports news putting some rumours out for their betting company's benefit. I'd be surprised if he's considered a starter for us this season either.

Chelsea want a secure 'back -up' midfielder , Drinky fits the bill, get him and then go and get their real target leaving Drinkwater looking like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566