Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2017 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the current inflation in football, he'll be worth £50m by the end of September.

I think it's a good deal whichever way you look at. As has been said, City will only want him back if he does very well for us. And if he does we'll have benefited from those performances and doubled our money in his transfer fee. Win win.

He might well tell Man City to go and **** themselves even if they did make the offer.

With the current inflation in football, he'll be worth £50m by the end of September.

I think it's a good deal whichever way you look at. As has been said, City will only want him back if he does very well for us. And if he does we'll have benefited from those performances and doubled our money in his transfer fee. Win win.

Or of course, he could be crap and we've just spunked £25m away..

Will be interesting to see how Spurs fair to see if you really do need to spend to stay still......

I do not believe this for one second. Drinkwater has been completely average for the best part of 6 months. Why would a team like Chelsea be interested?
They only have 2 English trained players in their squad so DD would help there, plus the relationship with Kante

I would sell Drinks at that. We can invest in that playmaker we need and James is a more than capable replacement in the short term at least....

Nacer Chadli apparently of interest to Swansea

I thought he was very good whenever I saw him last season and was surprised he was at WBA.

Versatile player who could offer some much needed creativity.

Take the money and run, for £30m we could replace him

30 Mill, tempting, just to see all the Chelsea twats online implode with anxiety. I read some comments about this signing being as underwhelming as Steve feckin Sidwell.

You watch this transfer happen, Drinkwater will play a handful of cameos and get picked for England.

For us Ndidi is a starter. Even when he has a bad game he seems streets ahead of the others, but his vision isn't why he is in the team. James is not a reliable backup (health reasons), Iborra perhaps not Premier League hardened yet. Anyone here remember Inler?

King ...... well I love him for being a great servant to the club and love what he has achieved, I'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669