Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2017 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on to Mahrez and I think we'll have a had a good Summer, personally.

I share the same concerns about Shakey as others have mentioned, I even posted similar before he got the job. Nonetheless, we seem to have made some decent signings, IMO.

Would have been challenging to have made worse signings than last summer - without leaving the choice of targets and an open cheque book with our worst enemies.

We should have made it clear that Mahrez is going no where until we have found an alternative creative talent, instead of being seen as passive victims whilst potential buyers try to get him on the very cheap.

On the other matter of Drinkwater - I think we have seen the best of him - and if Chelsea want to pay serious money, let him go. Don't think it will happen though.

Don't act you know me

Ooooh na na na yeah

Iheanacho homie

Not your homie, na na na yeah

Not convinced the nacho man is the answer we need right now.

Seems to be a fantastic finisher but who where is he getting the service from?

Defo need to move a striker or 2 on now too as assuming it will be Vardy + A N Other, we're going to have Shinji, Slim, Leo & Musa most likely not starting and it's just pointless having that many options imo, especially as we wouldn't really notice the latter 2 had gone if so.

Not convinced the nacho man is the answer we need right now.

Seems to be a fantastic finisher but who where is he getting the service from?

Defo need to move a striker or 2 on now too as assuming it will be Vardy + A N Other, we're going to have Shinji, Slim, Leo & Musa most likely not starting and it's just pointless having that many options imo, especially as we wouldn't really notice the latter 2 had gone if so.
We COULD move some players on.

Or we could keep everyone, keep their enormous contracts and never play them until they feel alienated and pissed off while simultaneously running the same 14 favourite first teamers into the ground.....

'All Nigeria Soccer' ' (see News Now), have posted a picture of 'Nacho' in a Leicester top having his medical, well he's on a treatment trolley hope that isn't a bad omen.

Lots of African ( Nigerian ), papers posting picture as well. I hadn't realised what a big lad he is. ( no dirty comments please you will only get Homer started.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669