Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 2016/17 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally a bit key over Ramirez. think we have much more important position to fill

Whilst I agree that the defence needs strengthening first, let's not kid ourselves about our current attacking threat. No one has scored a PL goal for us since Slimani went to Africa.

We need reinforcements both ends of the pitch.

5 days days until the window closes

It's the final countdown

I certainly wouldn't increase the bid. It sounds more than enough as is. He doesn't want to be at middlesboro (probably only wants Leicester because of a large wage increase). Karanka is just posturing as he knows there's still a few days left before the deadline. Go after someone else, he'll be available on deadline day.

I certainly wouldn't increase the bid. It sounds more than enough as is. He doesn't want to be at middlesboro (probably only wants Leicester because of a large wage increase). Karanka is just posturing as he knows there's still a few days left before the deadline. Go after someone else, he'll be available on deadline day.

Always a bargain found on deadline day.

Really not sure why we need another midfielder. We've already got an abundance of midfielders and strikers. Our defence it seems is seriously lacking in quality and depth and once again it's going unaddressed this transfer window...

Really not sure why we need another midfielder. We've already got an abundance of midfielders and strikers. Our defence it seems is seriously lacking in quality and depth and once again it's going unaddressed this transfer window...

Our defence is shit, our midfield is shit and we currently don't even have an attack. Hopefully we're not only looking to improve the midfield.

Precisely.

City Fan should know that one writes "That is the kind of POST that a ****tard would write. You know, like if they listed some players and put numbers next to them, like that kind of ****tard. Not saying that you, Tornado, have the mental capacity of a seven year old on a short yellow bus, but you are giving everybody that impression."

This is, I believe, how one attacks posts calling for the sacking of the manager who performed a miracle last season with a very average squad. Clearly I'm willing to be corrected on this if I've got it wrong.
Nailed it.

Our defence is shit, our midfield is shit and we currently don't even have an attack. Hopefully we're not only looking to improve the midfield.

Plus the keeper hates the manager

"Champions of England, we'll never sing that...(again)..."

We do not know that defensive cover is 'going unaddressed', only that we have not a signed suitable player yet.

How many very good Premier League CBs are available that are not first choice at their current teams already?

Thanks. Your validation is appreciated.

2/10 wrong reply for a mod who is supposed to uphold the rules of the board as opposed to supporting the use of bad language aimed at attacking posters who are commenting on football matters related to Leicester City. The 2 was for being polite in this post.

2/10 wrong reply for a mod who is supposed to uphold the rules of the board as opposed to supporting the use of bad language aimed at attacking posters who are commenting on football matters related to Leicester City. The 2 was for being polite in this post.
You realise my reply to Mawsley was as sarcastic as his was?

We're gonna buy him and Mexico is gonna pay for it.

You realise my reply to Mawsley was as sarcastic as his was?

I didn't and would therefore like to apologise to you.

Get a room you two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670