Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 2016/17 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't be going anywhere for £1m.

The Mirror linking us with a move for Ivanovic

If he's all that's available, and we don't seem to have options at this point. A right-back that can play centre-back, seems tailor made for us really but at 32 he could only be a tide over signing. Subject to price, it'd be a good move. Prem experience, could be in the side pronto. And that 'pronto' bit is beginning to look increasingly, um, desperate.

We've gone beyond desperate. For that reason I'd welcome the signing of Ivanovic.

a "huth" signing?

Ivanovic would be a great signing. Some of you have lost all perspective completely. He's better than what we have, very experienced and will be available at the right price. There's not a magical pool of Premier League quality defenders that we can dip into I'm afraid, so we have to look at our best available options. Ivanovic would be near the top of that list. Christ almighty, what are some of you hoping for?

Ivanovic would be a great signing. Some of you have lost all perspective completely. He's better than what we have, very experienced and will be available at the right price. There's not a magical pool of Premier League quality defenders that we can dip into I'm afraid, so we have to look at our best available options. Ivanovic would be near the top of that list. Christ almighty, what are some of you hoping for?
I agree with this. Can't afford to be picky at this point.

I think he would be a fantastic acquisition. Danny Simpson's game has also gone off of late but not as badly as some others.

Ivanovic would be ideal at the moment. He strikes me as the sort of character that will take charge on the pitch if he feels people aren't doing their jobs, which i think we are sorely lacking at the moment.

Why the hell would we want a player who has won the Premier League twice, as well as the Champions League?!?

Madness.

Why the hell would we want a player who has won the Premier League twice, as well as the Champions League?!?

Madness.

He's not that player now unfortunately. He is a lot better than what we have though.

Leo has tweeted this tonight. Hopefully had an offer more than £1.7m plus Monster Munch.

Thanks to all the fans at LCFC. Two wonderful years but I need to feel like a footballer again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669