Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 2016/17 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's got to be a hacked account. Would we sell our only forward capable of heading the ball outside of the 6 yard box when our favourite tactic is hoofing it in the air to the middle of the park? Would be madness and it's bad enough he never starts.

It's got to be a hacked account. Would we sell our only forward capable of heading the ball outside of the 6 yard box when our favourite tactic is hoofing it in the air to the middle of the park? Would be madness and it's bad enough he never starts.

I'd rather sell him and change the way we play.

Hacked account or Ulloa's agent stirring the shit again.

Edit: I call it blox. Ulloa hardly uses twitter, or this account at any rate. The previous entry was May.

Last edited:
Why the hell would we want a player who has won the Premier League twice, as well as the Champions League?!?

Madness.
Wrong question, why the **** would he want to play for us?

Wants to end his career in a relegation battle with us for what reason?

BBC quoting the Leo tweet in their transfer gossip column

There's a story gathering some pace on WACCOE that he is in talks with a view to a move to Leeds for £1m.

Can a transfer take place if there's no recall option in the loan deal? :102:

Yes, it can. However, McCarthy was asked about this after their match yesterday. He said Leicester have made it clear to Ipswich that Lawrence wasn't for sale and would be remaining with Ipswich for the rest of the season.

Ivanovic would be an incredible signing for us. Amazed that people wouldn't be happy with that. Would imagine we'd use him as a centre back more than right back. Think it just shows the current level of negativity that's on here!

Ivanovic would be an incredible signing for us. Amazed that people wouldn't be happy with that. Would imagine we'd use him as a centre back more than right back. Think it just shows the current level of negativity that's on here!

but probably as much truth to it as the Liverpool defender signing.

Bojan had gone to Mainz so this could increase Middlesbrough's reluctance to let Ramirez go.

We'd be insane to let Lawrence go for £1m. Another great goal from him yesterday. Looks a fantastic Championship player so the logical next step is, can he do it in the Prem? An example of what a good loan stint can do for a player.

Sky reporting that we aren't willing to let. Slimani leave ......unless we receive an unbelieveable offer. Personally that sounds like come and get him plea, I reckon anything in excess of £40m and he will be gone

Sky reporting that we aren't willing to let. Slimani leave ......unless we receive an unbelieveable offer. Personally that sounds like come and get him plea, I reckon anything in excess of £40m and he will be gone
Either that or Sky haven't got a ****ing clue.

I'd sell him today for what we paid for him. His attitude on the pitch looks all wrong - moaning at everyone all the time, even when he's actually at fault. He may prove to have the ability over the coming years, but if his attitude on the pitch is anything to go by I would be happy for that to be proven elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669