My letter to Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this thread were a film, it would be Deliverance.

SuperScout is unwittingly in the Ned Beatty role, the rest of TB seem quite willing to play the rednecks ready to make him 'squeal like a pig'.

Dear Svenn,

Mi name is SupaScowt. I is the biggestest LESTER fan in da hole of lester. I like u but think dat u mite make some miss takes so i wantd 2 help by sendin u sum players dat i like and dat i think dat u shud sine so that next seazon we will win well eazy. :icon_cool

Here it is:

Messi
Ronaldo
Beckam (and that girl in bend it like beckam)
HUMMMEEEEE
Joey Barton
Rooney
Fabregas
HESKEY
Lennon
Izzet

Thanx, xxxx

We'll end this topic with me saying that any player we sign I will reveal whether he was or wasn't on the list I sent to Sven-Goran Eriksson on Wednesday, and I swear on this earth will be 100% honest. I'll drop just three more hints only:
1. there were 2 american players
2.only 1 of them is playing in the Championship
3. only one has gained full England international caps
That'll be all until we make our first signing.

Last edited:
It's kinda like the annoying, spotty student at school that always had to make a strange noise during lessons. Always got a reaction and served to satisfy his/her desire for attention. I wonder what will be the title of the next thread?

We'll end this topic with me saying that any player we sign I will reveal whether he was or wasn't on the list I sent to Sven-Goran Eriksson on Wednesday, and I swear on this earth will be 100% honest. I'll drop just three more hints only:
Bloody hell. My arse is twitching with anticipation.

to be honest, if the list was revealed now, there wouldn't be the need for this.

and incidentally, I've sent a letter to Sven telling him all the tactics, players, results that he should get next season, including percentage of posession, passes completed, tackles made, and how many balti pies sold. Come June 2012, I will let you all know with 100% honesty of which ones I got right.

SuperScout makes the baby jebus cry.

The list was like this:

Goalkeepers
Right Backs
Left Backs
Centre Backs
Right Midfielders/Wingers
Left Midfielders/Wingers
Central Midfielders
Central Attacking Midfielders/Second Strikers
Strikers

No Centre-halves or Wing-backs??? You're a lunatic

On Wednesday I sent a letter to Sven-Goran Eriksson, giving him a list of 19 players from across Europe who I think he should look into trying to sign in the summer, if he does sign any of the 19 that was on the list I will be honest and come forward to reveal that THAT player was on my list.

We spoke to Sven earlier, he said he had heard of you and that you were a ****ing retard.... or was it you are ****ing a retard.... or a retard is ****ing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669