N block or kop

kop or n block

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I worded it wrong.
The club said they wont sell tickets on the day for N block because they don't want the "idiots" from L1 moving over.
They said that if there was someone who wanted to buy tickets on the day, then they should give us their name and address and then pass it onto the T/o who will then allow them to buy a ticket for N block. :icon_wink
Sorry if It sounded arrogant before :icon_lol:

Maybe I worded it wrong.
The club said they wont sell tickets on the day for N block because they don't want the "idiots" from L1 moving over.
They said that if there was someone who wanted to buy tickets on the day, then they should give us their name and address and then pass it onto the T/o who will then allow them to buy a ticket for N block. :icon_wink
Sorry if It sounded arrogant before :icon_lol:

assuming these idots havent got the brains to go down before saturday even though most of them will be on the dole, hmmmm the club are really thinking there!!

Can I have your vcash?

I remember in the 70s when some fool called Rodrick persuaded some of us to move from the Kop to the 'shed'. It didn't work. There were only a few of us daft enough to do it and we wished we had stayed in the Kop after about 10 mins.

So, here's a scenario, I'm 'idiot' from L1. I sign up to tb, PM you, give you some crap about being stuck with the quiet folks in the west stand and I get a ticket for N block, OR, even worse, I went down yesterday and just bought one without telling them that I'm really an idiot from L1.

Hmmm. This is really working Penfold, so long as Silas doesn't say who he is, no-one will know.

So, here's a scenario, I'm 'idiot' from L1. I sign up to tb, PM you, give you some crap about being stuck with the quiet folks in the west stand and I get a ticket for N block, OR, even worse, I went down yesterday and just bought one without telling them that I'm really an idiot from L1.

Hmmm. This is really working Penfold, so long as Silas doesn't say who he is, no-one will know.

I think the 'idiots' have their addresses flagged on the computers in the ticket office. You have to surrender your L1 ticket for one in N block, so I can't see how somebody who isn't 'allowed' to move can do so.
They let my lot move from L1 anyway :102:

I think the 'idiots' have their addresses flagged on the computers in the ticket office. You have to surrender your L1 ticket for one in N block, so I can't see how somebody who isn't 'allowed' to move can do so.
They let my lot move from L1 anyway :102:

Basically everyone has a profile at the club.
They'd had the camera's on me at the back of D2 last game and the others who stand there and basically were watching me all game :icon_eek:

They know more than you think about us:icon_eek:

assuming these idots havent got the brains to go down before saturday even though most of them will be on the dole, hmmmm the club are really thinking there!!

Can I have your vcash?

Thats a pretty disgusting generalisation about the people who sit in L1. i take a massive offense to that comment and not because i sit there because i dont anymore, however i have a few friends who sit towards the front of L1 who all own their own businesses and im sure they would be pretty pissed off about this comment. also i think it is moronic for someone who said the people who were organising this N block thing thought they were better fans, and yet you slag off these people who sit in L1. Do you think you are a better fan than these people? or just a better person. either way you are saying you are superior to them.

I sit in the family stand, I have never once been involved in any sort of football trouble

If I want to swap my ticket on Saturday afternoon and the club won't let me because I don't have permission from a group of pretentious little upstarts, I can guarantee they won't like the action I take.

Because the club wont sell tickets for N block on the day unless we give them special acceptance.

What??????????
Surely that is not right.
So your basis for acceptance is what??
Whether people talk to you nicely on threads in a forum??
:102: :icon_eek:

Thats a pretty disgusting generalisation about the people who sit in L1. i take a massive offense to that comment and not because i sit there because i dont anymore, however i have a few friends who sit towards the front of L1 who all own their own businesses and im sure they would be pretty pissed off about this comment.

I agree lako. My lot stand at the back of L1 and I cringe every time someone on here mentions those who go in this area. Mr mg has a very respectable job and is at the top of his profession, and I'm sure if his peers saw him down the ground they would be shocked. However, as MK said the other day, going down the football is his release from his job.
He used to go in 'crazy corner' at Filbo, ever since he was a young lad and wants our kids to experience a similar kind of atmosphere to that as possible.

I don't agree with or condone some of the things they do/say when they're at the match, but as long as it's legal and they enjoy themselves, I have to let them get on with it.

Personally, I agree with Melton and don't feel the need to be that vocal whilst watching a match, but I accept that everybody enjoys games in their own way.

Too many generalisations are made about the 'types' who go in each area, which is to be expected, but not necessary IMO, as people will take offence.

I think you have both taken this out of proportion tbf. Many stereotypes are talked about on this forum from foxestalk to L1 to french to aussies to americans. Most of which as you will both well know are said with toungue very firmly in cheek.

I made my comment based on the stereotype given to the L1 people in general and whilst you may say it is wrong to use stereotypes it is a fact of human nature that this is done.

If I offended you I am sorry but I do not want my post removed.

Last edited:
whoooo!!!! i just got my ticket for the N block, i'm so proud to be there when milan is offically owner of the club and for the new N block party... !!! can't wait till saturday nowwww,

I think you have both taken this out of proportion tbf. Many stereotypes are talked about on this forum from foxestalk to L1 to french to aussies to americans. Most of which as you will both well know are said with toungue very firmly in cheek.

I made my comment based on the stereotype given to the L1 people in general and whilst you may say it is wrong to use stereotypes it is a fact of human nature that this is done.

If I offended you I am sorry but I do not want my post removed.

i agree, i was off my face last night and always provoke a fecking argument when im drunk, got to stop it. sorry for sounding so harsh mate it wasnt sincere

i agree, i was off my face last night and always provoke a fecking argument when im drunk, got to stop it. sorry for sounding so harsh mate it wasnt sincere

its alright. maybe ill buy you a drink in the talkingballs bar later.;)

What??????????
Surely that is not right.
So your basis for acceptance is what??
Whether people talk to you nicely on threads in a forum??
:102: :icon_eek:

No, I want anyone to go there really who doesn't want to cause trouble and I will put anyone on the list if they ask me to really.
This is wholey the clubs idea, and not much I can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00