N block or kop

kop or n block

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have both taken this out of proportion tbf. Many stereotypes are talked about on this forum from foxestalk to L1 to french to aussies to americans. Most of which as you will both well know are said with toungue very firmly in cheek.

I made my comment based on the stereotype given to the L1 people in general and whilst you may say it is wrong to use stereotypes it is a fact of human nature that this is done.

If I offended you I am sorry but I do not want my post removed.

I have a Masters degree in getting things out of proportion :icon_roll
For the record, I would never request that a post be removed.

I do sometimes struggle to differentiate between those posts which are done tongue-in-cheek as opposed to the totally serious ones. I guess because I've never met any of you, but that could change this year, hopefully :icon_wink

I have a Masters degree in getting things out of proportion :icon_roll
For the record, I would never request that a post be removed.

I do sometimes struggle to differentiate between those posts which are done tongue-in-cheek as opposed to the totally serious ones. I guess because I've never met any of you, but that could change this year, hopefully :icon_wink

There are things in life that you should never hope for!:icon_wink

Apparetnly the scum are going to right next to us as they are trying to keep a big segregation between L block and them

Apparetnly the scum are going to right next to us as they are trying to keep a big segregation between L block and them

Leave the Family Stand alone - just because they don't sing or bang a drum

so when are the l1ers moving over to your bit to get at the away fans then.

Look mate seriously im not getting at you its just that this whole thing doesnt seem very well thought out on the part of the club.

so if your an L1 trouble maker you cant move to N block, but they still let you in L1? surely this if true is a ****in joke as if you are a trouble maker the police should be kicking your arse in the back of their van? or does L1 have immunity?

so if your an L1 trouble maker you cant move to N block, but they still let you in L1? surely this if true is a ****in joke as if you are a trouble maker the police should be kicking your arse in the back of their van? or does L1 have immunity?

i dont think you can wack someone in a van for just sitting in L1, i may be wrong

i dont think you can wack someone in a van for just sitting in L1, i may be wrong

i believe you can, but i was getting at the fact block n says L1 trouble maker, if youre a trouble maker your arse should be there for the kicking. no matter where you sit. makes it sound like the club would like to keep a trouble making corner to seperate them from other fans

Could someone please enlighten me as to what "trouble" has happend in L1 bar the turkish song at the leeds fans?????

I have sat their on many occasions and witnessed no trouble at all unless you count standing up and singing at the away fans as trouble :102:

Its a football match FFS :icon_conf

clever avatar change Meltonio

Could someone please enlighten me as to what "trouble" has happend in L1 bar the turkish song at the leeds fans?????

I have sat their on many occasions and witnessed no trouble at all unless you count standing up and singing at the away fans as trouble :102:

there was the singing at QPR fans as well. as far as i am concerned nowt much appears to happen over there bar as you say standing and singing. if there was sections available to do this i would move to them, but for now its a choice of sit down or griefed

Maybe because they are always completely separated from the away fans?:102:

If it works i might move just to get away from Moonface. She really is taking the edge of Saturdays excitement.

Agianst forest they all kicked the shutters through and there were a couple of hundred steaming in at the away fans. you wouldnt know unless you were down there but it was V serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00