N block or kop

kop or n block

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lot came home and said that they'd had the time of their lives. They couldn't hear the Kop at all. Nearest thing to being back at Filbo.

Despite not wanting the drum, they ended up being the ones banging it until Peter Jones took it off them.

I can't remember the last time I've seen them so happy and having enjoyed the atmosphere so much - hope it becomes a permanent arrangement.

My lot came home and said that they'd had the time of their lives. They couldn't hear the Kop at all. Nearest thing to being back at Filbo.

Despite not wanting the drum, they ended up being the ones banging it until Peter Jones took it off them.

I can't remember the last time I've seen them so happy and having enjoyed the atmosphere so much - hope it becomes a permanent arrangement.

maybe you have to have been there.

As for the drum apparently it was taken off them as Cov Scum were using it as a coin throwing target.

Maybe it helped that we won ?:102:

so where is 'n block'? :102:

Thanks to everyone who was there. A fantastic day, helped by the result but the atmosphere was great 30 mins before kick off.
It doensn't take a genius to figure out that noise doesn't travel well around out stadium but I've been told by people in the "kop" that they could hear us and that they couldn't. I think if you go into the stadium and purposly listen for us then you will hear us! I heard the kop a few times
I know EVERYONE who was in N block loved there day today (obviously helped by the result..)

But at the end of the day we need NO proof as we know that RK, MM and the players could all hear us which is the most important thing, no need to argue who was the loudest and who could hear who.

Thanks to everyone who was there. A fantastic day, helped by the result but the atmosphere was great 30 mins before kick off.
It doensn't take a genius to figure out that noise doesn't travel well around out stadium but I've been told by people in the "kop" that they could hear us and that they couldn't. I think if you go into the stadium and purposly listen for us then you will hear us! I heard the kop a few times
I know EVERYONE who was in N block loved there day today (obviously helped by the result..)

But at the end of the day we need NO proof as we know that RK, MM and the players could all hear us which is the most important thing, no need to argue who was the loudest and who could hear who.

i had the best day at the walkers so far and so did my dad. i thought it said it all how all the players came up to the north stand instead of the KOP, at the end of the game. obviously they knew who helped, and got behind them the most.

Doubt anyone saw it but There was a Serbian flag in N block!

Also Cadders came over at the end of the game after doing a few laps, met by a few songs from the lads who stayed 10 mins after the game! :biggrin:

Doubt anyone saw it but There was a Serbian flag in N block!

Also Cadders came over at the end of the game after doing a few laps, met by a few songs from the lads who stayed 10 mins after the game! :biggrin:

i saw the serbian flag(s) was a cracking day through and through. i knew some people would still have nagative things to say about it.

i saw the serbian flag(s) was a cracking day through and through. i knew some people would still have nagative things to say about it.

I know what you mean mate. Great day out, never, ever been somewhere when the stand has wobbled - And it defo did when the 3rd goal went in!!
Just think your choice of words wasn't the greatest!!! :icon_lol: :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00