N block or kop

kop or n block

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to Clarify - The club said they knew who the troublemakers where and wouldn't let them switch. ( I dont know why they don't kick them out )
The whole thing is plan by the club "for our own safety and so that the idea will work" :icon_roll

There has been numerous problems in L1, which died down last season but have picked up again and there is now problems like rascist behavoir, kicking of shutters and Right wing behavoir, I've seen some of the footage. It's only a small group and I have know idea why the club haven't got them out yet, I expect they will be in the near future though.

because certain people can't find their arse with both hands, never mind run a football club

Lets face it, they can't even sort out the smokers in a non-smoking stadium ...... hardly rocket science, the stewards are fine when it comes to some 12 year old saying a naughty word too loudly, but ask them (or the club) to deal with anything more serious and they just don't want to know.

All DOUBLE lettered seats gone. that means rows a to z are still avaiable- This is just word from the T/o - not always reliable!
Heres the Mercury article about it :biggrin:
http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/details.asp?back=true&key=1D29|0|2185366269754|R|536|5628241522007394177531&parentkey=1D29|0|2185366269754|p|536|0

brilliant, im in the double letters, LL i believe. theres usually gaps around me so im looking forward to it. Who from this forum will be in N for the game?

Last edited:
brilliant, im in the double letters, LL i believe. theres usually gaps around me so im looking forward to it. Who from this forum will be in N for the game?

not sure if im going yet.

If i go it will be on my own, i might into Leicester today and get a ticket morning if i get one ill see if there is any tickets in N, just for the atmosphere. If N is sold out, ill go for the Kop

i have definitely switched to N block but i dont know where i am seated, hopefully near the back. i have to swap my voucher at the ticket kiosk.

not sure if im going yet.

If i go it will be on my own, i might into Leicester today and get a ticket morning if i get one ill see if there is any tickets in N, just for the atmosphere. If N is sold out, ill go for the Kop

N wont be sold out, not yet:icon_wink
IF you can't make it today and are going to buy your tickets on matchday get in touch with me.

ive just signed up to the online ticket thing.

I went to N double letters and i know for a fact there are plently left!

mostly single seats but a few that are two together.
Don't go direct to the club you numptie.

You must talk to your mate above

:icon_lol:

i wanna go to this game, even though i cant really afford it - but it could be the last one i go to this season.

And i fancy the idea of N1 with the atmosphere, i just dont want to be next to a million kids wearing burberry.:102:

Buy a ticket in the kop, then - the atmosphere for this game will be top notch regardless of where you sit

And you won't have to twirl your scarf or sit near some cock with a drum

ive been in the kop for most of the season and the atmsophere has been poor. Normally when i start to sing, i get looked at like im satan. (i dont think the horns help matters)

exactly why im leaving. if you dont like the singing dont sit in the ****ing kop

think if i go ill for N! if it is like a school trip then i wont bother again.

Exactly, That the attidude mate. Its only one game so if its wank then it can all be forgoten and never have to go there again. If its good then all will enjoy :biggrin:

Just to say about the double lettered seats - THat is what we were told by Jim in the t/o. Not always the most reliable source :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00