N Block Success or not?

Was the n block a success or not?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ours are, actually - thirteen quid a game seems fine for Championship level football

What price do you think we should be paying ?

i think they are pretty good value as well...wouldnt be surprised if they went up a bit next season

there is no way that a championship season ticket should cost the same as a premiership ticket.

But it doesn't. Most Premiership season ticket prices are much higher than ours.

A random sample...

These prices are for the cheapest adult ticket for this season:

Bolton £433 (£389 if bought before the end of last season)
Wigan £340
Reading £545
Everton £474
West Ham £555
Arsenal £885

Ours is less than £300.

Couldn't care about N Block. At first I thought it was a top idea, but I'm happy in the Kop.

But it doesn't. Most Premiership season ticket prices are much higher than ours.

A random sample...

These prices are for the cheapest adult ticket for this season:

Bolton £433 (£389 if bought before the end of last season)
Wigan £340
Reading £545
Everton £474
West Ham £555
Arsenal £885

Ours is less than £300.

I understand your point but i was talking more in terms of our prices, when we were yoyoing up and down, we'd raise the price for the premiership then the club would make out they were offering an amazing deal by freezing the price when we went back down. I personally felt cheated by this at the time, more so because we kept the grading system of a+, a, b and fans fixture games along with the associated price - in one season the a+ games were arsenal man u etc then the next year they wanted the same money for the big championship teams. thankfully thats changed a bit now with just the two prices for match tickets.

by comparison the season ticket is good value compared to the premiership teams - what i'm saying is that the club should be prepared to drop the prices as readily as they are to increase them when we go up.

by comparison the season ticket is good value compared to the premiership teams - what i'm saying is that the club should be prepared to drop the prices as readily as they are to increase them when we go up.

I'm sure if we got relegated they would

But right now our ST seems like a pretty fair price

I know a couple of people from the family stand who have complained about it - and I suspect the stewards and S.A.G will be moaning about the standing
I sit in P2 of the family stand and there were no complaints there. In fact it was nice to see fans there joining in. Certainly enhanced the atmosphere there which was a welcome sight. Got no problem with it at all. In fact if it can reproduce the noise we made at Fulham at the Walkers it would really make it rock.

I sit in P2 of the family stand and there were no complaints there. In fact it was nice to see fans there joining in. Certainly enhanced the atmosphere there which was a welcome sight. Got no problem with it at all. In fact if it can reproduce the noise we made at Fulham at the Walkers it would really make it rock.

i got some pleasing words of encouragement off people in that area aswell. i think the majority there were happy someone had got off there arse and tried to make a difference. and it did in that area of the ground, the fact the players came over to N Block instead of the kop says it all in terms of it being a success.

i got some pleasing words of encouragement off people in that area aswell. i think the majority there were happy someone had got off there arse and tried to make a difference. and it did in that area of the ground, the fact the players came over to N Block instead of the kop says it all in terms of it being a success.

What utter twaddle - the players have never (with one or two exceptions) come over to the kop. The most they do is make it up to the halfway line and applaud the kop as they leave the pitch. And this is exacdtly what most of them did again on saturday

This singing section is rapidly becoming the most overblown thing ever

Do you want some gravy with that huge chip on your shoulder ?

the fact the players came over to N Block instead of the kop says it all in terms of it being a success.

The fact that it was promoted so heavily by the club, the players were probably told to.

I think the fact that it has caused so many arguments amongst our own fans deems it a failure in my eyes. This bickering is counter productive to a good atmosphere

Couldn't care about N Block. At first I thought it was a top idea, but I'm happy in the Kop.

Where in the Kop do you sit? I though it was pathetic on Saturday, I'm in F2 and am getting seriously p*ssed off with the people around me. I'm going to have to move before I get myself into trouble.
I reckon there is about 3 of us in that block singing, although some did manage unwanted noises when Elvis came on.

How much better does it get than being 3-0 on your local rivals before half time? I really wonder if some people from Leicester know how to enjoy themselves, I definitely moving next year.

Last edited:
Is it not possible to enjoy a match without singing then?
I don't know I've never done it, but consider Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi, not everyones favourite, but add a dancefloor, flashing lights and an air guitar..... no this argument isn't working.

I don't know I've never done it, but consider Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi, not everyones favourite, but add a dancefloor, flashing lights and an air guitar..... no this argument isn't working.

You're half way there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570