N Block Success or not?

Was the n block a success or not?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo one of the reasons N block was not heard that well at the kop end was that they faced the away fans when they were singing fans in L1 do the same. The away fans can be heard as they do the opposite and either face L1 or sing towards the pitch.

I was in the family stand and the atmosphere was much better than normal and the people around me were all for it with some even joining in which is unusal as they normally sit on the hands . No one as far as i am aware complained.

it is in its early stages but i for one hope it continues in reality we probably need a singing section in each stand:icon_wink

my only complaint would be it took longer to get a beer at half time, but i can live with that. in any case that is a much to do with the slow service as anything else.

I'm pretty sure quite a few have complained

And it all appears to have gone a bit quiet about buying 'N Block singing ultra' tickets for the WBA game.........

And it all appears to have gone a bit quiet about buying 'N Block singing ultra' tickets for the WBA game.........

we have had people on this forum saying they sat in P2 and could not hear N block which would lead you to beleive that it was those in P1 who complained this is the section i was in and no one appeard to be unhappy about the singing section. although the drum was a bit tinny

i spoke to a steward in P1 at half time and he said that at that point no one had complained to him

we have had people on this forum saying they sat in P2 and could not hear N block which would lead you to beleive that it was those in P1 who complained this is the section i was in and no one appeard to be unhappy about the singing section. although the drum was a bit tinny

i spoke to a steward in P1 at half time and he said that at that point no one had complained to him

you couldve waited til the game started :)

maybe some of those that moved for the cov game can enlighted us on this

Maybe they had but he couldn't hear them :icon_wink

I can't see it happening, they said on RL on Monday that there were some issues that need addressing, so I reckon, that whilst it probably wasn't a one off, they will do some more research (especially with the Family Stand occupants) before running the scheme again.

Betcha the ultras don't sit there on Saturday :icon_wink

For somebody who voted 'don't give a toss' it surprises me that you're the top poster in this thread suggesting that maybe you do give a toss.

I really can't get my head around the fact that so many people want to slate this idea. If it doesn't interest you - fine, but why persistently go on and on about it :102:

For somebody who voted 'don't give a toss' it surprises me that you're the top poster in this thread suggesting that maybe you do give a toss.

I really can't get my head around the fact that so many people want to slate this idea. If it doesn't interest you - fine, but why persistently go on and on about it :102:

I really don't give a toss

I don't think many people, if any, are against it - it's the aggressive attitude of some of the supporters that is getting people's backs up.

My opinion is that after studying police footage and footage like that one one on YouTube, the Police and the club are fairly confident that "The Ultras" cared more about taunting the oppositions fans than actually showing any interest in the game itself.

It's obvious just from the Youtube clip

Last edited:
I don't think many people, if any, are against it - it's the aggressive attitude of some of the supporters that is getting people's backs up.

Some seem more bothered the fact about people aren't singing more than they do about the goings on on the pitch

I actually don't give a toss if it was a success or not. It is meaningless to me

What I do give a toss about are people who come on here and demand that their own opinions are given preference over those that choose to support their club in different ways

I also give a toss about the people who come on here with a "we're better fans than you" tirade against other areas of the ground. The N Block fans are not better than me in any way, or anyone else in the ground for that matter, just because you bang a drum and spend all match singing at opposition fans rather than watch the game - so if that argument is continually used I will not sit by and let the chips grow and grow on ignorant shoulders

And I also take great exception to the "if they don't like it they can go and get stuffed" attitude. Quite frankly that sort of thing is something that is making me change my perception of this whole exercise from one of complete indifference to one of hostile opposition - and I shall therefore continue to post about it if I so wish

Last edited:
Waiting for the club to respond to us. Will have more details this evening.

Webbo, Can he change his name to “The Kop” please?:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670