N Block Success or not?

Was the n block a success or not?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't care about N Block. At first I thought it was a top idea, but I'm happy in the Kop.

Im with you mhs on this one, i must have been in a world of my ow on sat coz i thought the kop was the best it had been this season. I was singing loads, hence the reason why i couldnt talk for most of yesterday and my voice has been coming and going all day today.

WE ALL LIVE IN A BLUE AND WHITE KOP.......

I agree. The best atmosphere for a league game I think this season.

And the pies were far nicer as well. ;)

ill get my kop ones on tomoz!!;)

At least the bloke with the camera occasionally watched a bit of the football. The rest seemed more intent on the 'banter'.

And why does it sound like there are only 5 people there?

At least the bloke with the camera occasionally watched a bit of the football. The rest seemed more intent on the 'banter'.

And why does it sound like there are only 5 people there?

i found it weird at ipswich that alot of people were singing but facing back into the stand, felt at one point like i was the only person who could sing AND watch the game at the same time

shame only about 10 of you where singing you could still hear the KOP over you lot :icon_bigg :icon_cool :icon_wink

no that was rest of Nblock, you could just hear the people near the phone more.

i found it weird at ipswich that alot of people were singing but facing back into the stand, felt at one point like i was the only person who could sing AND watch the game at the same time

imo one of the reasons N block was not heard that well at the kop end was that they faced the away fans when they were singing fans in L1 do the same. The away fans can be heard as they do the opposite and either face L1 or sing towards the pitch.

I was in the family stand and the atmosphere was much better than normal and the people around me were all for it with some even joining in which is unusal as they normally sit on the hands . No one as far as i am aware complained.

it is in its early stages but i for one hope it continues in reality we probably need a singing section in each stand:icon_wink

my only complaint would be it took longer to get a beer at half time, but i can live with that. in any case that is a much to do with the slow service as anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566