N Block Success or not?

Was the n block a success or not?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't give a toss if it was a success or not. It is meaningless to me

What I do give a toss about are people who come on here and demand that their own opinions are given preference over those that choose to support their club in different ways

I also give a toss about the people who come on here with a "we're better fans than you" tirade against other areas of the ground. The N Block fans are not better than me in any way, or anyone else in the ground for that matter, just because you bang a drum and spend all match singing at opposition fans rather than watch the game - so if that argument is continually used I will not sit by and let the chips grow and grow on ignorant shoulders

And I also take great exception to the "if they don't like it they can go and get stuffed" attitude. Quite frankly that sort of thing is something that is making me change my perception of this whole exercise from one of complete indifference to one of hostile opposition - and I shall therefore continue to post about it if I so wish
:eek: I have found myself agreeing with Homer!

What are you going to say...?

Mine will be clear. I like singing - all around the ground would be great. Standing and singing, that's great too, when it's about getting behind the team. Swearing - who really gives a feck, to be honest.

Pointless fecking taunting, posturing and pretending to up for a ruck while safely hiding behind the plod, stewards and the shutters - I can happily live without wankers next to me and my kids doing that.

Mine will be clear. I like singing - all around the ground would be great. Standing and singing, that's great too, when it's about getting behind the team. Swearing - who really gives a feck, to be honest.

Pointless fecking taunting, posturing and pretending to up for a ruck while safely hiding behind the plod, stewards and the shutters - I can happily live without wankers next to me and my kids doing that.

so true Dour so very true........

Cheers mate :biggrin:

do you know if many will be sitting in the block again, the club left it a tad late in telling people they can sit there.

do you know if many will be sitting in the block again, the club left it a tad late in telling people they can sit there.

My lot have just got their five tickets on row KK, which was the highest they'd got availability for. Mr mg did plenty of moaning last night about the short notice, but that's par for the course :icon_roll

My lot have just got their five tickets on row KK, which was the highest they'd got availability for. Mr mg did plenty of moaning last night about the short notice, but that's par for the course :icon_roll

Sorry about the short notice, the club haven't actaully spoken to me. Although after about 100 emails they did respond to one of the lads.

Sorry about the short notice, the club haven't actaully spoken to me. Although after about 100 emails they did respond to one of the lads.
:081: From the outside I think I can see what's happening here, but I may be wrong

:081: From the outside I think I can see what's happening here, but I may be wrong

all i can see is lcfc communicating as they usually do, one reply in 100 is actually pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669