N Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners should be encouraged. other ultras have massive banners.

banners should be encouraged. other ultras have massive banners.
Anything to liven the stadium is encouraged :icon_wink
Flags, scarves, banners, confetti

okay maybe not anything because I know i'l just get some "funny" response by the "funny" guys on here. :icon_roll But you get my point

Anything to liven the stadium is encouraged :icon_wink
Flags, scarves, banners, confetti

okay maybe not anything because I know i'l just get some "funny" response by the "funny" guys on here. :icon_roll But you get my point

will you be making a massive leicester ultras banner like some other clubs with ultra sections have

will you be making a massive leicester ultras banner like some other clubs with ultra sections have

Not sure at the moment mate.
We have to try and make this a sucsess before we think about anything else.
You be making the switch?

Not sure at the moment mate.
We have to try and make this a sucsess before we think about anything else.
You be making the switch?

yea im making the switch, i complain about the atmosphere and boring feckers at our ground week in week out, id be a moron not to give it a go

How about one of those black pointy hoods like something from the Spanish Inquisition?

I'm gonna have a scarf up over my nose so only my eyes are showing. I'm then gonna find some railings, hang on to them with one hand, while gesturing violently with the other

I'm gonna have a scarf up over my nose so only my eyes are showing. I'm then gonna find some railings, hang on to them with one hand, while gesturing violently with the other

having monkey lessons again melts?

The club have said that we are aloud to stand as long as Some sitting takes place.

The club don't have the authority to say that you can stand as long as some sitting takes place. The ground regulations (and you are deemed to have accepted them every time you enter a football ground) state:

• Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the Ground.
If the club do not enforce that, they will find themselves in trouble.

It is generally understood that people will stand "at moments of excitement" - but they are expected to resume their seat as soon as the excitement has subsided. In short, you must sit - but there may be some standing. Exactly the opposite of what you seem to have heard.

The club don't have the authority to say that you can stand as long as some sitting takes place. The ground regulations (and you are deemed to have accepted them every time you enter a football ground) state:
  • Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the Ground.
If the club do not enforce that, they will find themselves in trouble.

It is generally understood that people will stand "at moments of excitement" - but they are expected to resume their seat as soon as the excitement has subsided. In short, you must sit - but there may be some standing. Exactly the opposite of what you seem to have heard.

A position that will be reinforced when you sit down with Kevin Barclay

Sing, wave your flags, bang your little drum and throw your confetti - but don't stand up

Am I the only one that thinks this idea is a bit crap. I also object to the fact that these guys seem to think that because they sing and shout a bit more than most (I don’t include myself in that most) that they are somehow better fans than the rest. Also, has anyone mentioned the fact that this will move all the swearing right next to the family stand? Doesn’t this sort of defeat the object of the family stand in the first place?

Also, has anyone mentioned the fact that this will move all the swearing right next to the family stand? Doesn’t this sort of defeat the object of the family stand in the first place?

It won't be any more/worse than away fans, who are right next to the Family stand.

Am I the only one that thinks this idea is a bit crap. I also object to the fact that these guys seem to think that because they sing and shout a bit more than most (I don’t include myself in that most) that they are somehow better fans than the rest. Also, has anyone mentioned the fact that this will move all the swearing right next to the family stand? Doesn’t this sort of defeat the object of the family stand in the first place?

i think you will find the away fans do swear, also where have these people said they are better fans, in a way i would actually say they are. they got off there arse and went to club to try and arrange something because they feel so strongly about their support.

the club cannot say you can stand with authority but they can say that they will tell their stuards to be more relaxed. L1 are not allowed to stand but they do.

if you dont like the idea dont join it but please dont shout it down because i dont see anyone else making an effort to change it.

i think you will find the away fans do swear, also where have these people said they are better fans, in a way i would actually say they are. they got off there arse and went to club to try and arrange something because they feel so strongly about their support.

the club cannot say you can stand with authority but they can say that they will tell their stuards to be more relaxed. L1 are not allowed to stand but they do.

if you dont like the idea dont join it but please dont shout it down because i dont see anyone else making an effort to change it.

They can't do either

They are bound by the authority of the (over-zealous) Safety Advisory Group who watch our every move and will feck us over if there is too much standing in the ground. They will be particularly interested if there is any suggestion that the 'rules' on standing are not being enforced correctly

They can't do either

They are bound by the authority of the (over-zealous) Safety Advisory Group who watch our every move and will feck us over if there is too much standing in the ground. They will be particularly interested if there is any suggestion that the 'rules' on standing are not being enforced correctly

but they already said the stewards will be more lenient in this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669