N Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna have a scarf up over my nose so only my eyes are showing. I'm then gonna find some railings, hang on to them with one hand, while gesturing violently with the other

What, right now? You're in danger of turning into Bernie, Melts.;)

The club have said that we are aloud to stand as long as Some sitting takes place. so why are you still on about standing :102:

The club have said that we are aloud to stand as long as Some sitting takes place. so why are you still on about standing :102:

because in terms unless city have scored, or suggest at scoring or have an incident (sending-off etc.) standing is banned. It's against the law, if the independant SAG notice this they will cut our away allocations.

Last edited:
It won't be any more/worse than away fans, who are right next to the Family stand.

Exactly and that is why the away fans should be moved next to the kop.

i think you will find the away fans do swear, also where have these people said they are better fans, in a way i would actually say they are. they got off there arse and went to club to try and arrange something because they feel so strongly about their support.

the club cannot say you can stand with authority but they can say that they will tell their stuards to be more relaxed. L1 are not allowed to stand but they do.

if you dont like the idea dont join it but please dont shout it down because i dont see anyone else making an effort to change it.

Bollox lako, just coz some people got together and decided to go to the club to ask if they could move seats doesn’t make them better fans. Did we claim to be any better than the rest of them when we went to ft 5-a-side tourney as we were helping out the club and its main supporters body?

I hope it works I really do but I just don’t think it will.

i cant be arse trawling through this thread but is the moving of the away fans next to the kop legit or yet another rumour?? and what about the fans that are already there what if they dont want to move??

Exactly and that is why the away fans should be moved next to the kop.

Bollox lako, just coz some people got together and decided to go to the club to ask if they could move seats doesn’t make them better fans. Did we claim to be any better than the rest of them when we went to ft 5-a-side tourney as we were helping out the club and its main supporters body?

I hope it works I really do but I just don’t think it will.

i think its slightly more than a few people swapping seats actually. the idea they have come up with will hopefully have a direct effect on the team.

as for our away allocation being cut, thats crap. there are loads of teams who persistantly stand home and away in this league. away especially. Loads of away fans who come to the walkers stand all the way through. i wish we were more like that.

:icon_roll If people want to sing then let them sing if you don't want to sing then thats your choice,you shouldn't be made to feel any less of our supporter because you don't,its just personal choice.Big to do about nothing if you ask me:102:

i think its slightly more than a few people swapping seats actually. the idea they have come up with will hopefully have a direct effect on the team.

as for our away allocation being cut, thats crap. there are loads of teams who persistantly stand home and away in this league. away especially. Loads of away fans who come to the walkers stand all the way through. i wish we were more like that.

It is, but the club has been threatened with it before and it is well within their powers - our S.A.G. is one of the most vociferous anti-standing lot you will find and are therefore far stricter than other clubs in the league

:icon_roll If people want to sing then let them sing if you don't want to sing then thats your choice,you shouldn't be made to feel any less of our supporter because you don't,its just personal choice.Big to do about nothing if you ask me:102:

its one thing getting slated for not singing, but people condemning an idea to get more people to sing is ridiculous.

its one thing getting slated for not singing, but people condemning an idea to get more people to sing is ridiculous.

I'm not condemning it:icon_conf lf people want to sing then good luck to them but if you seriously think it will improve the teams performance then I think you might be dissapointed,they are shite and no amount of Blue Armies etc is going to change that IMO but Good Luck to you and if you enjoy it then get on with it:102:

It is, but the club has been threatened with it before and it is well within their powers - our S.A.G. is one of the most vociferous anti-standing lot you will find and are therefore far stricter than other clubs in the league

Havent Manchester United had their away allocations cut because of persistent standing at away games?

80-100 people out of a 20k+ crowd is a only a 'few' in my book, which I think was the number they had onboard to take the idea to the club :icon_wink

I am not sure on the away allocation being cut, but I do know it can result in a fine and the section of the ground that stands to be closed.

80-100 people out of a 20k+ crowd is a only a 'few' in my book, which I think was the number they had onboard to take the idea to the club :icon_wink

I am not sure on the away allocation being cut, but I do know it can result in a fine and the section of the ground that stands to be closed.

wont alter our atmosphere then :)

I'm not condemning it:icon_conf lf people want to sing then good luck to them but if you seriously think it will improve the teams performance then I think you might be dissapointed,they are shite and no amount of Blue Armies etc is going to change that IMO but Good Luck to you and if you enjoy it then get on with it:102:

Yep, I think it's more to do with the individual's enjoyment, not improving the team's performance, but if it does, all the better!

I'm just hoping Mr mg will come home with a face marginally better than one resembling a smacked arse. I'm even tempted to go down myself :icon_wink

because in terms unless city have scored, or suggest at scoring or have an incident (sending-off etc.) standing is banned. It's against the law, if the independant SAG notice this they will cut our away allocations.

that has nothing to do with us the club have said we can stand as long as some sitting takes place thats all we have to worry about

that has nothing to do with us the club have said we can stand as long as some sitting takes place thats all we have to worry about

But thats the point, it is not up to the club :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00