N Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read my posts you'll realize I'm fed up with the whole "I'm a better fan than you" mentality.

As far as this scheme goes, you'll also find by reading my posts that I think it's a good idea but a shame it has to be so contrived. My only critcism is the drum.

But if you'd rather come up with your own conclusions as to my opinion, please feel free to do so

OK then....
Your opinions count for feck all.:)

do you think cardiff fans will sit down like good little boys at there new stadium?

Yes under the threat of no travelling Cardiff support for away games. With an all-seater stadium it's easier to establish trouble makers. In 30k all-seater stadium, there will be more coppers, more stewards, more families. The fans will get alienated as many a City fan is now (including me). Many people who used to be in the Pen1 crew have became disillusioned but with it. Football is distancing itself from a working-class background with more expensive prices, dead atmospheres and the footballer becoming a celebrity, they're became disillusioned.

It seems the attraction of an 'ultra' area is the only thing to get them back. It's a shame it's been badly done because we need something like it, if it's successful maybe even take the body of a pressure or lobby group. A voice of the fans which 'foxes trust' has not done.

Yes under the threat of no travelling Cardiff support for away games. With an all-seater stadium it's easier to establish trouble makers. In 30k all-seater stadium, there will be more coppers, more stewards, more families. The fans will get alienated as many a City fan is now (including me). Many people who used to be in the Pen1 crew have became disillusioned but with it. Football is distancing itself from a working-class background with more expensive prices, dead atmospheres and the footballer becoming a celebrity, they're became disillusioned.

It seems the attraction of an 'ultra' area is the only thing to get them back. It's a shame it's been badly done because we need something like it, if it's successful maybe even take the body of a pressure or lobby group. A voice of the fans which 'foxes trust' has not done.

how has it bin badly done ?
and i dont think the cardif fans even care about there away games

Last edited:
''how has it bin badly done ?''

1. The name of the group

Ultra has connotations of violent Italian groups. There are better names.

2. The position of the group

Both sets of fans come out to the same area outside of the group. On the concourses, either set of fans could break the shutters as happened at Derby.

How about placing it in The Kop where this sort of thing is suppose to happen. The corners are often free.

3. The 'some seating' comment

I have described the situation which is going to happen.

There is 3 for starters, I am sure more will be revealed at the Covskum game. I am poorly too, so my thinking is restricted.

''and i dont think the cardif fans even care about there away games''

Some of the most passionate fans in the division with a notorious hooligan group. Considering their nearest game in the league is QPR and Palace and they have four figures constantly. I think any honest set of fans take their away games more serious, they're more enjoyable for starters. To suggest that any set of fans 'dont care' about their away game is idiotic. It's where you're real fanbase go. Do you follow City away? Burnley on a Tuesday night?

Last edited:
''how has it bin badly done ?''

1. The name of the group

Ultra has connotations of violent Italian groups. There are better names.

2. The position of the group

Both sets of fans come out to the same area outside of the group. On the concourses, either set of fans could break the shutters as happened at Derby.

How about placing it in The Kop where this sort of thing is suppose to happen. The corners are often free.

3. The 'some seating' comment

I have described the situation which is going to happen.

There is 3 for starters, I am sure more will be revealed at the Covskum game. I am poorly too, so my thinking is restricted.

''and i dont think the cardif fans even care about there away games''

Some of the most passionate fans in the division with a notorious hooligan group. Considering their nearest game in the league is QPR and Palace and they have four figures constantly. I think any honest set of fans take their away games more serious, they're more enjoyable for starters. To suggest that any set of fans 'dont care' about their away game is idiotic. It's where you're real fanbase go. Do you follow City away? Burnley on a Tuesday night?

k, and i do go to away games, and no im not going burnley, and we havent come up with a name for the group yet you can vote if you want
http://www.freewebs.com/lcfc-ultra/index.htm

Last edited:
How strange that many of those names are based around the old kop - for a group who choose not to sing and support from the new one :102:

the KOP is beyond help. to call that the KOP is a disgrace and an insult to the old one. the people who sit there have had years to put things right. i dont blame them from breaking away. the new KOP has no relation to the old one what so ever.

How strange that many of those names are based around the old kop - for a group who choose not to sing and support from the new one :102:

some people do sing in the new one but are moving to n1 for the cov game, i think everyone is getting pissed of with the people that sit in the kop and dont sing, will you be moving to n1 for the cov game?

Last edited:
some people do sing in the new one but are moving to n1 for the cov game, i think everyone is getting pissed of with the people that sit in the kop and dont sing

It's not obligatory you know

More of a laugh with your mates which equals to enjoyment. Finding the little quirks of towns etc. Often a visit to somewhere smaller is better than a big all-seater with no character.

i agree, i love these grounds. remind me of what we used to have and the days when we didnt need to arrange things like this. im affraid this season has even killed off some of my enthusiasm for away games as i know that twat in the changing room is setting his players up for a boring 0-0 draw.

still might go though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00