N Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
With free tickets for under 8’s? I doubt it. Move the away fans next to the kop is solves the problem all round.

Moving the away fans is not an option due to being able to police them alot better where they are.

The family stand is a load of shit in my opinion

It's always half empty, and half of those that are in there are probably in for free. And they're right behind the goal - what a waste

Stick the families in the opposite corner to the away fans - that's always empty - and let the new wave ultras, the L1 chavs and anyone else who likes to sing and bang a drum sit there permanently

they don't have to join in but if they it would be good and who cares if they hear swearing its a football match not a primary school ffs

I am not a parent but I can imagine that some parents would like to reduce the amount of exposure their children have to this sort of language.

I am not a parent but I can imagine that some parents would like to reduce the amount of exposure their children have to this sort of language.

Well they shouldn't take them to a feckin' football match then

everyone seems to care about the family's but are they that bothered and n block is going to be sectioned of for this game i think

they don't have to join in but if they it would be good and who cares if they hear swearing its a football match not a primary school ffs

Believe it or not there are alot of families that go to the games who would rather thier kids did not hear swearing, we all know it is bound to be heard at games and in normal life, but I for one are very sad to hear a 7-8 year old walking down the street telling me to f*ck off you wanker!!!

Ok I can kind of see that point but they are the future of the club by giving them a family area more families than 20 years ago have been encouraged to come to football matches, no we are talking about robbing them of that just so that a few fans can sing what they want and try to start fights with some away fans. Is that fair?

Believe it or not there are alot of families that go to the games who would rather thier kids did not hear swearing, we all know it is bound to be heard at games and in normal life, but I for one are very sad to hear a 7-8 year old walking down the street telling me to f*ck off you wanker!!!

well tell the kid to **** off

Which is why I don't, the point I am making (or trying) is I am not against the idea, but why put it next to the family stand??

everyone seems to care about the family's but are they that bothered and n block is going to be sectioned of for this game i think

I would imagine that many of the families that go maybe don’t know about it yet. We will see after this game.

When we take our kids, we know what to expect. We know it's not a primary school

The good point about the family stand being where it is is easy access to get out before the crowds. I know a lot of parent find this beneficial

The most offensive thing I found with the N block wasn't the language so much as the rude people themselves

Ok I can kind of see that point but they are the future of the club by giving them a family area more families than 20 years ago have been encouraged to come to football matches, no we are talking about robbing them of that just so that a few fans can sing what they want and try to start fights with some away fans. Is that fair?

i see where your coming from but why should we pussy fut about the place so everyone else can be happy but not us, and the ultra group has stated lots of times that they dont want wannabe hooligans there

Which is why I don't, the point I am making (or trying) is I am not against the idea, but why put it next to the family stand??

the walkers is wank full stop why try and plan anything properly now? i think david wilson should put some of his money to re building filbert street and knocking this place down

Last edited:
i see where your coming from but why should we pussy fut about the place so everyone else can be happy but not us, and the ultra group has stated lots of times that they dont want wannabe hooligans there

That’s fair enough and I hope it works, I wont be moving but I hope you enjoy it and it does help the atmosphere, with the kop trying to out do you (I know I will!) It should help all round. So lets see what happens, only time will tell. Im glad the bloody drum is going to be at the other end though!

kids probably swear when they are at school anyway... its a football match for gods sake!

The most offensive thing I found with the N block wasn't the language so much as the rude people themselves

how can you say that you dont even know who it is who will be sitting there. the people who proposed this arn't a bunch of hooligans. And i for one am certainly not rude so i hope you dont include me in your generalization.

That’s fair enough and I hope it works, I wont be moving but I hope you enjoy it and it does help the atmosphere, with the kop trying to out do you (I know I will!) It should help all round. So lets see what happens, only time will tell. Im glad the bloody drum is going to be at the other end though!

you never no the kop mite be bouncing for this game

That’s fair enough and I hope it works, I wont be moving but I hope you enjoy it and it does help the atmosphere, with the kop trying to out do you (I know I will!) It should help all round.

Bring it on you boring bastards ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00