N Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that's gonna happen is this:

Imagine being at home, you're (The club) playing with your kids (N Block). All is going very well until the kids start to get too excited. Your little Jack Russell (L1) has been quietly watching you playing and has been well behaved.

However, as the noise gets louder and the kids start getting more excited, the Jack Russell gets out of control and starts nipping the furniture (away fans).

All that will happen is the parent will stop the kids playing and send them back to where they were playing before, because the fecking Jack russell doesn't know how to behave properly

Last edited:
All that's gonna happen is this:

Imagine being at home, you're (The club) playing with your kids (N Block). All is going very well until the kids start to get too excited. Your little Jack Russell (L1) has been quietly watching you playing and has been well behaved.

However, as the noise gets louder and the kids start getting more excited, the Jack Russell gets out of control and starts nipping the furniture (away fans).

All that will happen is the parent will stop the kids playing and send them back to where they were playing before, because the fecking Jack russell doesn't know how to behave properly

Cov might have a Jack Russell as well and it won't know whether to play with the kids or our Jack Russell

I've read most of this thread since I was online last and I see the main point is why did we put it there.
Here are the reasons
  • The Block Is the most unoccupied in the stadium
  • We want to be near/close to away fans
  • The away fans can't hear the "Kop"
  • I'm sick of away fans saying we have the worst support in the league so we need to do SOMETHING about it
  • The away fans CANT be moved
  • The club already proposed moving the South and North stands but it didnt get backed by the fans
  • The club actually suggested using Block N before we told them that was the area we wanted
  • The kop is too populated already to have our own section in this area.

Last edited:
The club already proposed moving the South and North stands but it didnt get backed by the fans

I know this only what the club told you, but do you know when was this raised (if ever)

Last edited:
I've read most of this thread since I was online last and I see the main point is why did we put it there.
Here are the reasons
  • The Block Is the most unoccupied in the stadium
  • We want to be near/close to away fans
  • The away fans can't hear the "Kop"
  • I'm sick of away fans saying we have the worst support in the league so we need to do SOMETHING about it
  • The away fans CANT be moved
  • The club already proposed moving the South and North stands but it didnt get backed by the fans
  • The club actually suggested using Block N before we told them that was the area we wanted
  • The kop is too populated already to have our own section in this area.

hopefully that answers your questions you bum holes. its tru the away fans cant here the kop, even the villa game. how sad

whats your question then cock sucker

I do not have any fish flaps, I am not against the idea, it was just how some of the points were put accross and suggestions that were made being twisted as if we were being anti the idea.

I know this only what the club told you, but do you know when was this raised (if ever)

They handed out Questionaires with it on.
It was on the OS and handed out at turnstiles at certain games and the vote finished apprently the favour was to keep it as it is.

ill move to block N. ill ring the club tomorrow but i cant get down before the cov game to switch my seat. im hoping they just let me in with my current ST booklet. ill sit (or stand) anywhere i can and sing all the songs.

is swearing frowned upon as in oh nottingham is full of shit?

ill move to block N. ill ring the club tomorrow but i cant get down before the cov game to switch my seat. im hoping they just let me in with my current ST booklet. ill sit (or stand) anywhere i can and sing all the songs.

That's not swearing, that's a statement of fact so it should be ok.

Swearing is frowned upon anyway, and like NN said that is a fact! :icon_wink

i understand its frowned upon as a whole but when its part of our songs like the fact i stated and who the ****ing hell are you and shit on the bastards below etc.

where do the club stand on this? do they realise its just a word in a song or will people get ejected?

i understand its frowned upon as a whole but when its part of our songs like the fact i stated and who the ****ing hell are you and shit on the bastards below etc.

where do the club stand on this? do they realise its just a word in a song or will people get ejected?

Btw I mean Swearing is NOT Frowned upon :icon_wink
No-one will be thrown out for swearing. I can Gurantee that

Last edited:

They handed out Questionaires with it on.
It was on the OS and handed out at turnstiles at certain games and the vote finished apprently the favour was to keep it as it is.

I remember this. If i recall correctly the vote was hugely against changing it.

Btw I mean Swearing is NOT Frowned upon :icon_wink
No-one will be thrown out for swearing. I can Gurantee that

So if I walk up to a steward and say, " Look here you ****ing **** you little ****y ****er, stop ****ing around you ****." I wont get chucked out?

Result!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00