N Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
i no but kops are meant for fans that sing

No they are not - they are meant for fans and that's it

They have every right not to sing every time some dumb feck starts a "Stand up if you love Leicester" or remain seated when the pitiful mexican wave comes along

They have every right not to sing every time some dumb feck starts a "Stand up if you love Leicester" or remain seated when the pitiful mexican wave comes along

Oh surely to god they aren't still doing that:102:

ok then why do people keep saying ultra group should be in the kop, yes they dont have to sing if they dont want to. thats why were separating our selfs from them we want to be sat next to a person who wants to sing

Last edited:
the KOP is beyond help. to call that the KOP is a disgrace and an insult to the old one. the people who sit there have had years to put things right. i dont blame them from breaking away. the new KOP has no relation to the old one what so ever.

Precisely the reason why Mr mg re-located from there to L1. He got sick of the tuts and moaning every time he sang 'When You're Smiling' and general lack of enthusiasm from those sat around him.

I sit in the kop and I sing and I don’t see the problem but there clearly is one. Im not condemning the idea that these guys have come up with I just don’t think it will work that’s all, but time will tell.

ok then why do people keep saying ultra group should be in the kop, yes they dont have to sing if they dont want to. thats why were separating our selfs from them we want to be sat next to a person who wants to sing

So getting the family stand to join in with 'who the f*cking ell are you' is a better idea :102:

putting the away fans next to family stand is exactly the same thing.

i have to suffer because there are thousands of kids in the KOP. i bet theres less in the family stand

As I have said before, IMO the south stand and north stand should swap and have the different blocks split into pen names like the old kop, pen 1 next to the away fans and you know to go there to sing the most.
I think this would work alot more effectively than just an 'Ultra' :)icon_roll ) group and at least try and get more of the 'kop' singing rather than a small group on it's own.

i have to suffer because there are thousands of kids in the KOP. i bet theres less in the family stand

With free tickets for under 8’s? I doubt it. Move the away fans next to the kop is solves the problem all round.

Most of the kids in the Family Stand will have their iPods on or be too engrossed with their Gameboys to notice. When I used to have my season ticket in there, most spent the majority of the match going to the toilet or reading or going to buy food or going to watch the telly on the concourse.

Most of the kids in the Family Stand will have their iPods on or be too engrossed with their Gameboys to notice. When I used to have my season ticket in there, most spent the majority of the match going to the toilet or reading or going to buy food or going to watch the telly on the concourse.
I only sit in there to see them falling down the stairs

you cant blame them this season though :102: :icon_lol:

and I have never agreed with the set up of the family stand being there, yes your kids are going to hear swearing at the game and if you choose to sit in the kop then it will be worse and parents should not moan, but by putting this group where they are, the families that made the chioce to sit in the family stand to 'reduce' the exposure have now got that choice taken away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00