Neil Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure we can find someone else from the MON era to wish back? I'm for one am glad he isn't coming back

I'm sure we can find someone else from the MON era to wish back? I'm for one am glad he isn't coming back

i didnt want him bac k, just wish it could be someone other than fo***t

with you 100% on that one HF.

I was telling everyone he was a cnut a few weeks back but nobody was having any of it

Can't believe this, why why why?? Even though he wouldn't do a great job in Leicester, there are plenty of teams to choose from, why Forest??

Last edited:
with you 100% on that one HF.

I was telling everyone he was a cnut a few weeks back but nobody was having any of it

I've got nothing against him but having seen him play lately quite a bit I don't think he'd be any good in this League and by signing for Forest I think Lennon also knows he wouldn't be

So what ?

I couldn't give stuff who he plays for, as long as it's not for us

The moment he opted to walk out of our door he became just another ex-player
Maybe it's just me then, but I have some great memories from Lennon and I am a bit disappointed I have to see him wear the red shirt in the future. That's all.
And besides that, I'm a bit upset Forest managed to sign a class player, which he certainly is for that division.

Post #300.

I think he's probably had his best days as a player so its maybe the right level for him....

I've never really understood the "Forest/Derby Reject", "Shouldn't go to Forest" argument. To me they are just another team really?

excuse me while I go and clean myself up - I've just p!ssed myself with laughter.....

What a fcuking moron - "I thought you wanted to play in the Premiership"..... Did he have delusions of grandeur or what???

Have fun down there in the obscure world of third tier football, Neil..... How anyone could seriously suggest we sign this fcuker is a joke. People moan when we sign Bruno N'Gotty because of his age. Bruno N'Gotty played in the majority of games for Birmingham last season, proving he is not only fit enough for this division but also good enough to be a regular in a team that won promotion from this league. Then, in some cases, those same people want us to sign a washed up has-been who even clubs in the Scottish Premier League do not want. Yes he played 40 games for Celtic last season but how much energy do you exert playing against Dunfermiline for fcuk sake.

Neil you are where you belong. You were once a very very good, very under-rated player in the top league in England but now you are past it. Not good enough for the Premier Leagues in either Scotland or England and not even good enough for the Championship. Have fun living in the past with all of those other tree-huggers.

I've never really understood the "Forest/Derby Reject", "Shouldn't go to Forest" argument. To me they are just another team really?

and i cant understand how you can think of forest and derby as just another team, probably to be expected with the lack of passion in our fans.

They can rot together for all I care.

and i cant understand how you can think of forest and derby as just another team, probably to be expected with the lack of passion in our fans.

You don't even know me and you question my passion? Just because I don't hate teams that I'm supposed to? Wanker

Such a shame........

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/d...me=yes&more_nodeId1=133951&contentPK=18829456

FOREST: HAS LENNON QUIT THE CITY GROUND?
8 readers have commented on this story. Click here to read their views.

Mystery surrounds the future of Forest star Neil Lennon after the club today refused to confirm or deny rumours he has walked out.

The 36-year-old former Northern Ireland international was missing from the team that drew 0-0 with Oldham last night and is said to have left the City Ground.

But club officials today said there would be no statement.

The official explanation for his absence was a back strain, with manager Colin Calderwood warning that he was already a doubt for the weekend visit of Tranmere.

But the ex-Leicester and Celtic player is said to have made his frustration clear after the weekend's dour defeat at Luton and had apparently become disenchanted with life at the club.

It is believed the midfielder, who had skippered Forest for much of the season after Ian Breckin was injured, was keen to move closer to relatives in Scotland.

Lennon, who has fought a battle with depression, started 12 League One matches and two League Cup games for Forest and had become a growing influence.

He joined the Reds in the summer after saying he was ready for a fresh challenge following last season's title win with Celtic in Scotland.

Calderwood was keen to bring in Lennon because of his fierce will to win and gave him a contract that could have seen him play for the club until the end of next season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570