Nejc Pecnik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will obviously not get the context of the discussion we had at the time due to the mood changing.

At the time, we had signed the two, we were looking at signing this other one, and we had people out there looking at more. But as I've said, the mood at the time of this discussion will now be lost.

I was well aware that these players were shite, otherwise they wouldn't be coming to play at Leicester City (not an exact science, but one I'm confident in). I saw exact comparisons to what Martin Allen was doing in the summer, but others didn't. I saw him panic buying on the cheap, and I saw it potentially failing, as it did.

I raised my point then, and when I'm told I'm wrong, I will eventually prove why I am right.

I thought they were loan players with an option to buy them at the end of the season, meaning Holloway was seeing how they would adapt rather then giving them 3 year contracts?

If so isnt this completely different to what MA did? :102:

They were loan players brought in as possible back up. They obviously haven't impressed but we haven't lost out on anything by bringing them in.

They were loan players brought in as possible back up. They obviously haven't impressed but we haven't lost out on anything by bringing them in.

But he is not playing them either that is the same as Allen and Megson :102:

But he is not playing them either that is the same as Allen and Megson :102:

but he didnt give them 3 years contracts which means they can bleed us dry for 3 years or receive a pay off to leave :icon_wink:icon_wink which is more important.

Cort, Kaebi, Nielsen all made cash out of being shit!

I agree with that but why not go for someone else rather then these. They rarley make the bench and not having proper wingers has ment playing Hume as a right winger which has not worked either or have I missed something :102:

I agree with that but why not go for someone else rather then these. They rarley make the bench and not having proper wingers has ment playing Hume as a right winger which has not worked either or have I missed something :102:

What makes you think he didn't go for somebody else?

These werent first choice they were back ups, brought them over to see how they would adapt. He never said they were going to be first team regulars

Your point is lost on me. Sorry.

Me too. It seems that Melton's match officials are about as reliable as the fat bald ginger twat of a linesman at Bramall Lane. But then again, as he was sitting with BG, he too probably thinks he got the penalty decision right.

Me too. It seems that Melton's match officials are about as reliable as the fat bald ginger twat of a linesman at Bramall Lane. But then again, as he was sitting with BG, he too probably thinks he got the penalty decision right.
At the time, and from where I was sitting, yes, I thought it was.

Upon seeing the action replay, I changed my opinion immediately.

By signing unknown foreigners in bulk with a view to them being our saviours. We did it in the summer, it didn't work. We did it in the winter, it didn't work, as I was suggesting it wouldn't.

Read the thread if you're interested, it's all explained in there. It was around the time of signing the Magyars.

I couldn't give a F**K about nationality.....its about how good the player is.

If it was an unknown englishman it would be even worse!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669