Neville Foulger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deffinatly, at least nev made a dull game sound iinteresting, unlike the useless cnt barber.
Bring Back Nev!! the man is a legend :038::038::icon_bigg

Deffinatly, at least nev made a dull game sound iinteresting, unlike the useless cnt barber.
Bring Back Nev!! the man is a legend :038::038::icon_bigg

Given his Coventry affinities - next Saturday would be the perfect timing.

I found Foulger boring but not nearly as irritating as Barber. As for Walshie - great City footballer but like many top sportsmen, not really suited for the talk stuff. I think he has possibily modelled himself on Alan Shearer.

Just because Barber is rubbish doesn't mean we have to settle for someone nearly as bad. Get rid of Barber and get a proper commentator instead.

You get what you pay for.

I doubt if Barber gets much for his local radio station work - would it be possible to find someone decent ? and worse doesn't the commentator have to careful because of the links with the club. If anyone told it like it is - I think they would get the push.

You get what you pay for.

I doubt if Barber gets much for his local radio station work - would it be possible to find someone decent ? and worse doesn't the commentator have to careful because of the links with the club. If anyone told it like it is - I think they would get the push.

Radio Leicester has a history of their sports reporters going on to bigger and better things, so for a good young commentator it could be seen as a stepping stone to the national media. I'm sure the only reason we've been stuck with Barber for a few years is because he's not good enough to get another job.

Radio Leicester has a history of their sports reporters going on to bigger and better things, so for a good young commentator it could be seen as a stepping stone to the national media. I'm sure the only reason we've been stuck with Barber for a few years is because he's not good enough to get another job.

Right - well then he ought to be re-cycled to another local radio station. Judging by his lack of knowledge of his current club - players and history including, it would take him a long time to learn about his new surroundings.

Given his Coventry affinities - next Saturday would be the perfect timing.

I found Foulger boring but not nearly as irritating as Barber. As for Walshie - great City footballer but like many top sportsmen, not really suited for the talk stuff. I think he has possibily modelled himself on Alan Shearer.

I only hear Walsh after the match because he does the home matches but surely he's better than Matt (thick sounding, boring twat) Piper.

Has anyone heard why Nev stepped down in the first place? I heard he jumped before he was pushed because he'd taken a dump in the team coach. :102:

I think missing Dabizas getting sent-off against Charlton was the final nail in his coffin. Daft bugger.

A Fulger commentary:

Alnwick to McAuley... McAuley to Kisnorbo... Kisnorbo to Clemence... Clemence to Oakley... Oakley to Howard... Howard to... oh, it's a goal!

:icon_roll

Last edited:
A Fulger commentary:

Alnwick to McAuley... McAuley to Kisnorbo... Kisnorbo to Clemence... Clemence to Oakley... Oakley to Howard... Howard to... oh, it's a goal!

:icon_roll

It was more like..

''Terrible traffic on the way here,I got stuck on the by-pass for a hour,Luckily the wife had done me a Pack-up...mind you it was cheese again and I've told her I'm not a big fan of cheese.Nice bit fruitcake though with it and had brought me flask.I think its Pork tomorrow with carrots,peas and mashed potato.....Hold on..its a goal for City,Heskey with it..no it wasn't Heskey it was Lennon''

Last edited:
It was more like..

''Terrible traffic on the way here,I got stuck on the by-pass for a hour,Luckily the wife had done me a Pack-up...mind you it was cheese again and I've told her I'm not a big fan of cheese.Nice bit fruitcake though with it and had brought me flask.I think its Pork tomorrow with carrots,peas and mashed potato.....Hold on..its a goal for City,Heskey with it..no it wasn't Heskey it was Lennon''
Spot on :038:

Not sure about Nev Foulger though....we need one of our own....the last real Leicester fan was Geoff Peters...I thought he was streets ahead of Barber in commentary style and delivery ...decent bloke as well....used to buy his 12' singles and club tunes from a mate in Rothwell...wrote the MON biography as well I recall....

Barber though is doing my head in...I've had enough of his inane ramblings....his technicolour commentaries with references to crisp bags and the like swirling across the pitch while we struggle to comprehend what's happening with the ball are more than just irritating....

...plus Barber has been pissing off the not-so-unflappable Holloway recently, particularly after the Watford game....timing is everything....get the petition started....here.....now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669