New car advice - Kia Rio / Kia C'eed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be sure what you are buying though, if they are imports you may not get full warranty (usually only 2 years as opposed to 3) and youll lose everything you save when it comes to resale value.

Spot on, lot of cyprus imports coming in (they drive on the same side).

Found an Ibiza for £9500 (10200 with extras) on Broadspeed today. Got the lass at GK trying to beat it for me, I've told her I'll pay 10k with the extra's I want (down from about 10950 list price with them). She thinks it should be do-able. I then plan on seeing if Leicester can beat them. It's getting quite exciting here!

Found an Ibiza for £9500 (10200 with extras) on Broadspeed today. Got the lass at GK trying to beat it for me, I've told her I'll pay 10k with the extra's I want (down from about 10950 list price with them). She thinks it should be do-able. I then plan on seeing if Leicester can beat them. It's getting quite exciting here!

Good man ,keep knocking them down its a buyers market at the min :038::038::038:

Put a deposit on one today, got just over £800 knocked off in the end so am happy enough. Cheers for all the advice everyone!

Just thought I'd ressurect this thread with a question for Cate.

My new car should finally arrive in a week or so, it's on the boat from China now. When you picked yours up from GK did you get any niceties like flowers or even a full tank of petrol?

When I got my Toyota I got sod all, but when my mum picked up her Beetly she got flowers and full petrol, and the missuses friend bought a Mini and got champagne and petrol.

Just curious.

Just thought I'd ressurect this thread with a question for Cate.

My new car should finally arrive in a week or so, it's on the boat from China now. When you picked yours up from GK did you get any niceties like flowers or even a full tank of petrol?

When I got my Toyota I got sod all, but when my mum picked up her Beetly she got flowers and full petrol, and the missuses friend bought a Mini and got champagne and petrol.

Just curious.

When you go to pick it up tell them it isn’t the right colour. Get them worried then tell them you will still take it if they give you a full tank of petrol and a free service after the first year. Might work.

When you go to pick it up tell them it isn’t the right colour. Get them worried then tell them you will still take it if they give you a full tank of petrol and a free service after the first year. Might work.

That's cheeky! I don't want to be dishonest with them, just would be nice. Plus the missus is lending me her car for a week and has driven me round whilst waiting, so I figured if they bought flowers would save me a trip to the petrol station on the way home! :icon_lol:

Unfortunately Beights they gave me naff all, but then you are buying a new car so you should get a tank of petrol at least

I think I'm going to go for the service payment plan, at £28 a month to cover all services over 3 years. As I'm doing upto 20k a year it will need 2 a year so it's a bit more expensive.

I think I'm going to go for the service payment plan, at £28 a month to cover all services over 3 years. As I'm doing upto 20k a year it will need 2 a year so it's a bit more expensive.

I only do just over 5k a year so one a year is enough for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46