New ex-players (and managers) thread

I did that on purpose but can't believe it's took this long for someone to mention it. :icon_bigg
We're being nice. It's nice isn't it?

Edit; the missing comma is on purpose in solidarity.

Last edited:
I went to a game yesterday which featured Patrik Gerrbrand, he is player-manager for NFF in the fourth division. My friend told me beforehand that the game was fixed; the home team, bottom of the division, would beat NFF, second.

A strange game followed with lots of mistakes. Ten minutes left, Gerrbrand headed in a corner to make it 2-2. Panic amongst some of his teammates, presumably. Five minutes later, a home player could just walk through and make it 3-2. Gerrbrand was shit but I think he was genuinely shit instead of faking it.

I went to a game yesterday which featured Patrik Gerrbrand, he is player-manager for NFF in the fourth division. My friend told me beforehand that the game was fixed; the home team, bottom of the division, would beat NFF, second.

A strange game followed with lots of mistakes. Ten minutes left, Gerrbrand headed in a corner to make it 2-2. Panic amongst some of his teammates, presumably. Five minutes later, a home player could just walk through and make it 3-2. Gerrbrand was shit but I think he was genuinely shit instead of faking it.
Gerrbrand always was genuinely shit. If he was deliberately playing badly, I do not believe you would notice.

Not being quite good enough for the club ManU fans think they still are doesn't make him a bad player.

What bugs me about Utd. (amongst other things) is considering all the press saying the team is unbalanced and the managers they've had for the past two seasons pretty much saying the same thing no one has had the balls to say what a mess the great Sir Alex left behind.

What bugs me about Utd. (amongst other things) is considering all the press saying the team is unbalanced and the managers they've had for the past two seasons pretty much saying the same thing no one has had the balls to say what a mess the great Sir Alex left behind.

A bit like our very own Martin O'Neil?

A bit like our very own Martin O'Neil?

Yeah, screw those managers that leave us as major trophy holders, in Europe, established in the top half of the Premier League, with loads of money in the bank and a squad packed with experienced and proven pros.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663