New ex-players (and managers) thread

Good luck to the pair of them. It was always clear that they wanted to use their football skills to get to the bottom.

Lovely interview with Ian Marshall on the Danny Baker show this morning. He's backing Big Sam for the City job...

Matt Oakley extends his contract at Exeter.
At the age of 37, he played more minutes then any other outfield Exeter played, last season.

Matt Oakley extends his contract at Exeter.
At the age of 37, he played more minutes then any other outfield Exeter played, last season.

He'll always be a Derby player in my mind. Can't forgive his slow substitution while he received a standing ovation from Derby fans while we were one nil down.

He'll always be a Derby player in my mind. Can't forgive his slow substitution while he received a standing ovation from Derby fans while we were one nil down.
Damn professional footballers doing their jobs properly. Sickens me to the core.

Damn professional footballers doing their jobs properly. Sickens me to the core.
I assume you think he was playing for Derby at the time.

Crewe have taken Zoumana Bakayogo on trial.

CREWE have taken Zoumana Bakayogo on trial.

Pearson's worst signing by a long shot. Urgh I still remember that cup game against Derby where he played the first half and then was thankfully taken off at half time.

Premier League newcomers Bournemouth are closing in on the £6m signing of St-Etienne's 27-year-old former Leeds and Leicester winger Max Gradel. (Daily Mirror)

Premier League newcomers Bournemouth are closing in on the £6m signing of St-Etienne's 27-year-old former Leeds and Leicester winger Max Gradel.

Had to explain to my wife it doesn't apply if he plays for a different team

Championship

P Pld Pts

Latest posts